• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawthornes Pizza: most overated Charlotte Restaurant

TheSaint

I love Hawthornes Pizza, I live close to the one in Mint Hill. It has excellent pizza and a good atmosphere if you eat in.

yeah i love that place i dont know what yall are talking about with the small portions. i live on lawyers rd right down the street from that same one always been great. We used to go to mamas over there by lowe's foods. GET THE STROMBOLI not the calzone

yeah i love that place i dont know what yall are talking about with the small portions. i live on lawyers rd right down the street from that same one always been great. We used to go to mamas over there by lowe's foods. GET THE STROMBOLI not the calzone

You, Cat, and me live near each other. I live right off Lawyers Rd and I love that pizza place. I'm there twice a week during a hockey season. Great food and great customer service!!!

I can get two large plain pizzas for $13 at my local...it'll kick the poo out of your yuppie $20 pie (and it's made by actual Eye-talians in a real pizza oven).

Where is that?? Freaking pizza is expensive.

Another crappy pizza is Fuel. Tastes like cardboard. Id rather have dominos.

There is a local pizza joint that i like. Its The Pizza Peel. They always have a kick ass beer selection too. Havent had enough pizza to truly judge, but i like the place. Nice atmosphere.

Archived