• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In the Huddle with Jeremy Cash

Jeremy Igo

Cash is a class act. I look at that defense and all I see are classy people.  Note Cash's respect for his teammates.  Note the fact that he is training during the off-season.  Note the desire to improve.  Character matters. 

My point about character is one that some of the crackheads on here don't seem to understand.  At the core of character in a group is mutual respect.  The support they have for each other.  That carries over to the field in a big way. It does in corporations, combat, and team sports.  Now, if you fail to see this, I am willing to bet that your trophy case is actually  a shadow box your mom designed featuring an illuminated participation ribbon---because most people who have been on a team learn that you play your best when you play for each other.  Cash is the kind of guy who plays that way.  On an off the field, he represents his team.  I doubt you will ever find a YouTube a video of him sucker punching a 110-lb female at a Taco Bell. 

These are great, btw, Jeremy.  It really helps root for these guys when you get to know them.  It really doesn't matter if you are talking about rompers or snakehead fish or Latin food---we get to know the person.

Archived