• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norwell has signed his RFA tender

Jeremy Igo

bad bad andrew norwell the baddest man in the whole damn town meaner than a junkyard dog...jim croce

i've tried to sing the word mean into his name,come up with a nickname with it in it.guess i'll just have to approach it poetically then

coming this fall mean andrew

I don't get "upset" over signings. I'm a grown man. I'm not thrilled with the deal. He appears to be on the downswing of his career, and now we're all in and he needs to have a big jump in his level of play to pay off for us. But hey it's on Gettleman if Short doesn't step up. We can't have QBs sitting in the pocket with plenty of time and stepping into their throws like last season.

This guy is a complete jagoff

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, bandu said:

bad bad andrew norwell the baddest man in the whole damn town meaner than a junkyard dog...jim croce

i've tried to sing the word mean into his name,come up with a nickname with it in it.guess i'll just have to approach it poetically then

coming this fall mean andrew

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Fournettecation said:

There is no way we let Norwell or Turner go

One sign that we don't intend to let them go is that we've had contact with virtually NO guards in this draft class.  3 or 4 UDFAs, but that's it.  If we were thinking of letting either walk, I imagine we'd be looking more at mid round interior Oline guys, and as far as I know, it's not happening.

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

Starting to wonder who will get the big deals next year. Norwell, Turner, Benjamin, Star...all in line for extensions, and probably not enough money to go around for all of them. 

Sure, but you let some people go to pay your core.  For example, Dickson, Anderson, TDavlis (retirement?), Oher, etc. could be ways to pay one player.  But I worry about Turner--many people think RG is the easiest position on offense to replace. 

5 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

One sign that we don't intend to let them go is that we've had contact with virtually NO guards in this draft class.  3 or 4 UDFAs, but that's it.  If we were thinking of letting either walk, I imagine we'd be looking more at mid round interior Oline guys, and as far as I know, it's not happening.

Unless they plan to draft a T and move Williams inside...I dont think so but you never know.

Archived