• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey declined all private workout requests..

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I just can't see us drafting this guy. And to be honest, I wouldn't have a lot of confidence in us utilizing him to his greatest potential.

also,our offense heavily relies on the RB having the ability to recognize blitzes and be an efficient blocker out of the backfield.this kid would be a liability in the blocking department not an asset

and as a WR the kid has small hands and a limited catch radius which are two qualities that are unappealing in espcially Gettlemans eyes for a WR.which Cam Newton i'm sure is the main reason Dave prefers that  big target at WR.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

What do you make of that?

fcae7fcb84322bf01d63d533dc2824c3.jpg

I'm fine with it. It's his decision. My question is if he's declined all private workouts then why does it say on walterfootball.com he's had a private workout with us?

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Might mean he came to BOA and then said to Gettleman and Rivera "no gracias"?

53 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

I'm fine with it. It's his decision. My question is if he's declined all private workouts then why does it say on walterfootball.com he's had a private workout with us?

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Might mean he came to BOA and then said to Gettleman and Rivera "no gracias"?

If the player comes to the team its just an interview.  The NFL and CBA doesn't allow a team to bring a player to them and work them out.

If teams want a private "workout", they must go to the player.

Archived