• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey declined all private workout requests..

Jeremy Igo

Its really a great move for him and I believe it helps out the teams also and it has nothing to do with injury. All teams have the same amount of info on him, no need to skew that by having more work outs and numbers for people to go through over and over. If you want to know what kind of player he really is, there is more than enough info already out there.

From Tony Pauline:

The story circulating from insiders is that McCaffrey has received a draft guarantee from a team presently selecting in the teens -- the team has guaranteed McCaffrey they will select him if he’s still available when they are called to the podium.

If this is true it's interesting from a number of angles.

http://draftanalyst.com/da-draft-buzz-april-17-whats-behind-mccaffreys-decision

8 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

So you don't believe an athlete could injure himself in a private workout?

Do you need to be provided evidence for you to believe?

(P.S. There's a huge difference between injuring yourself after being drafted/signed (paid) and injuring yourself prior to being drafted/signed (NOT paid).  The fact that you "believe" that there's any equivalency at all in those two scenarios just means your "belief" is un-serious and silly.)

Don't recall saying that, but whatever my "belief" is silky then. Don't feel like arguing

0 fugs given and LOL @ these tard ass morons acting like this is even .0001% of a big deal.

Nothing going on but real talk I'd do the same damn thing. Be like yo pass on me then and when I land with NE i'll bling on you before too long. He's probably like please fuging let me drop...dood ain't hurting for cash.

He's balling because he wants to, daddy is rich....and cats talking about some red flag....funny tards.

13 hours ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Sorry guys. This is Ed Mcaffreys son, this isn't some poor kid who grew up wearing hand me downs. If he feels like he's shown up on tape, he's not going to go workout on 15 foreign turfs and risk injury. I'm sure there's some entitlement there, but he's being advised by an old Pro

Oliver Luck's son also went to Stanford.  Whatever happened to him?

28 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

#1 overall. Playing quite well

Somewhere between average and awful isn't quite well.  Definitely not the pre-ordained GOAT.  Try #1 overall on Panthers eternal most hated.

Stanford arrogance can stay on the left coast where it belongs.

Archived