• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey declined all private workout requests..

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What do you make of that?

fcae7fcb84322bf01d63d533dc2824c3.jpg

It means, since he already did the NFL Combine and Stanford Pro Day, he's smart enough to know that he's already done all that's needed and he has no need to further place his bones, muscles, and tendons at risk for something that, if a team was interested, they've already seen.

The End.

8 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

It means, since he already did the NFL Combine and Stanford Pro Day, he's smart enough to know that he's already done all that's needed and he has no need to further place his bones, muscles, and tendons at risk for something that, if a team was interested, they've already seen.

The End.

Exactly. Unlike some, he did everything at the combine.

And he still met with teams, just didn't work out. 

There is a benefit to going a little later in the draft. They have seen him play, he did everything at his combine, he did multiple position drills at his pro day, and he gave private visits which allow for physicals and interviews. I'm not sure what else would be accomplished by more workouts.

1 hour ago, unicar15 said:

Pundits will look back on this draft and ask "how did McCaffery get drafted ahead of Dalvin Cook?" I'm hoping that we are not the team who bites over guys like Ross, Fournette, Cook if we're looking for a playmaker early. 

so much this

Cook is clearly the better player who actually fits our offense. I'm hoping the Bucs don't draft him. We are gonna live to regret the day we pick Mccafrey over Cook

14 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

so much this

Cook is clearly the better player who actually fits our offense. I'm hoping the Bucs don't draft him. We are gonna live to regret the day we pick Mccafrey over Cook

This is so much bull crap. Cook may be able to run, but he fumbles way too much. He does not have the pass catching ability nor the vision of McCaffrey. Plus he is an idiot who can't stay out of trouble.

5 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

This is so much bull crap. Cook may be able to run, but he fumbles way too much. He does not have the pass catching ability nor the vision of McCaffrey. Plus he is an idiot who can't stay out of trouble.

Doesn't not have pass catching abilities, yet had more receiving yards and yards per reception than McCafrey last season. Mccafrey never this this

Cook-reception.gif?resize=480%2C270

Stays in a trouble yet never missed a game for FSU

Archived