• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Barnett and other visiting Carolina Panthers....

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Barnett will not be the selection at 8. Please people don't get upset they have to at least look at him. He is worth a late first but not at 8. Sorry to disappoint all u Barnett fans but it ain't happening

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Ppl please pay attention to this man now.. He won't be around after the draft..

U just keep making ur ridiculous threads.

I made one, admitted, ridiculous theory thread but at least I gave some sort of evidence to back up what I said. It's pre draft speculation not wildly discrediting what people say based on your own personal opinion.

2 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Barnett will not be the selection at 8. Please people don't get upset they have to at least look at him. He is worth a late first but not at 8. Sorry to disappoint all u Barnett fans but it ain't happening

You might be right but the odds in a pie chart of Barnett at 8 are bigger than the slice of pie of any other player at 8 for a variety of reasons.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

I don't have to prove anything to any of you. It's in everything u see or read online it's going to be offense. That's what we need. Our defense looked great at the end of the year without Luke. So we got him back and added all these other pieces on defense. We will be drafting offense count on it!!!!!

We will draft offense, but not necessarily at 8.

3 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I highly doubt that. U can ask Jeremy Igo and he would tell u the opposite!!!!

Many poopooed any interest in Barnett yet we clearly talked to him at the combine and he's at BOA today.  Unfortunately/fortunately 7 players are going off the board before 8 and that includes other guys we like or, gasp, maybe even Barnett himself.

3 minutes ago, Nails said:

Many poopooed any interest in Barnett yet we clearly talked to him at the combine and he's at BOA today.  Unfortunately/fortunately 7 players are going off the board before 8 and that includes other guys we like or, gasp, maybe even Barnett himself.

Nails don't waste your time.. This dude honestly thinks Barnett won't be picked in the top 15..(Not enough to give me $25 bucks on it).. Even if we don't pick him.. Barnett is a top 15 pick regardless.. So wasting time on a person who doesn't have a clue and no balls to back it up is irrelevent..

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nice. These are all intriguing names.

I really thought the Panthers were going to rest on their laurels and really give Worley a chance to prove that he's the answer opposite Bradberry but we're showing a lot of interest in CBs. Now I'm not so sure that's the plan. I'm all for it. Competition is a good thing and as it sits right now, we have virtually no depth at all behind our top three CBs.

Tabor might really drop due to his slow 40 time.  Teams that put too much emphasis on combines are at a disadvantage to teams that study the film.  Panthers may have an opportunity to add a 1st or 2nd round talent at the end of the 3rd, which is always a good thing.

Nails don't waste your time.. This dude honestly thinks Barnett won't be picked in the top 15..(Not enough to give me $25 bucks on it).. Even if we don't pick him.. Barnett is a top 15 pick regardless.. So wasting time on a person who doesn't have a clue and no balls to back it up is irrelevent..

Hey I got this saved and will be sending it to u right after the 15th pick and no Barnett

Archived