• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Barnett and other visiting Carolina Panthers....

Jeremy Igo

Josh Jones tape is, well, horrible. He's definitely a project, but won't be a starter off the bat for sure.

Tabor has good ball skills, and his combine and pro day doesn't show his true speed. Real possibility we grab him later as a huge steal. Would fit our system nicely.

Derek Barnett. What can I tell you. His tape shows a lot more unblocked sacks than not. Not twitchy or monstrous.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Josh Jones tape is, well, horrible. He's definitely a project, but won't be a starter off the bat for sure.

Tabor has good ball skills, and his combine and pro day doesn't show his true speed. Real possibility we grab him later as a huge steal. Would fit our system nicely.

Derek Barnett. What can I tell you. His tape shows a lot more unblocked sacks than not. Not twitchy or monstrous.

Trey Hendrickson is good mid round player with tons of upside 

12 minutes ago, SeoulPanther said:

Glad that we are at least looking at Barnett. To disregard him completely would have been baffling to me. Tabor in a late 2nd or third is a bargain. I wonder how far Sidney Jones will fall too?

Have to take advantage of this crazy stacked CB class while we have this extra pick up there.  Deep class plus a couple off the field issues and bad combine is going to push him down to 64.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

This thread had nothing to do with Fournette, OJ, or Christian.  Could it be time to open our minds a bit?  The Panthers seem to be.

I didn't think CBS had it in them, but they brought the logic in layman's terms yesterday.  

IMG_1089.PNG

Archived