• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sports illustrated Cover

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Saca312 said:

I wonder if Fournette will make the honorary switch from Popeyes to the true holy grail: Bojangles.

You makin jokes. At least once a week since moving to Wisconsin I'm sitting there round about lunch time thinking "Oh! A three piece,  sweet tea, some dirty rice, &... sonofafug...

59 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The more they pump this guy up the less likely he will be there at 8.

psssst...my friend Gettleman  has known for quite some time now that Fournette will not be avliable at 8,and is the reason why he has put this team in a postion where they can afford to trade up all the way up to #2 for the kid... 

56 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I wish we would focus more on our WRs and give Cam people to throw to that can get open and catch instead of continuously trying to evolve into the 1970 NFL era.

i would love if this team evolved into the 72 Miami Dolphins...

57 minutes ago, 332nd said:

You makin jokes. At least once a week since moving to Wisconsin I'm sitting there round about lunch time thinking "Oh! A three piece,  sweet tea, some dirty rice, &... sonofafug...

You guys are both making jokes, no serious athlete or person over 30 with a brain puts that garbage in their body. Yea I'm a snob don't care.

Fournette is going to be good and we would be so lucky to be able to get him. Other than Garrett, which is not happening, Fournette is the next best prospect for US (followed closely by Adams). If we can get either of these two I'll be so psyched. Guys like coc and Howard are an afterthought. 

Moving up to two gives us the chance to land Garrett or Fournette the top two players on most big boards. Go for it. Try. No need for a bunch of rookies, just the best ones we can acquire. We've got a good team on paper already we can stack picks and picks and picks later. We need to win now. 

That jersey looks good on him.

Archived