• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just published my mock draft....

Jeremy Igo

The Browns need virtually everything. They didn't just have the worst record in the NFL, they were near dead last in just about every meaningful statistical category.

And they just witnessed the cowboys go 13-3 with a subpar defense, mobile rookie QB but with a beast oline and beast RB....I'm just saying...they checked one of those boxes via free agency

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I tend to agree, but ole Dave typically wants fewer, higher quality picks and the really like Fournette.

I agree with this, I don't see the point in Stock piling picks for guys that will see limited snaps and need development. I would  rather take a couple guys that will make a bigger impact this season. Panthers should be trying to get back to the superbowl this season not 2-3 from now. 

10 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

This mock is a pipe dream. Teams are falling in love with Obi, even though he's more of a athlete than football player. And that Villanova kid is getting a ton of hype 

True, I have read rumors of him being a mid first rounder now or at least that's the ceiling.

Not interested in Engram at all. He's basically another KB/Funchess. I love the other picks though. I want a TE, but one a little more able/willing to block. Njoku for example isn't MUCH bigger than Engram but has all the willingness in the world. At #64 if there's not one of those type TEs available I'd wait til 3 or 4 and get one of the rawer TEs that have the potential to do both. 

2 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

We have more picks than need and Gettleman had shown to take quality over quantity. I don't generally like to move up either but this year's talent is worth it.

Lol...more picks than we need...there's quality all through this draft...the quality over quantity is utter BS in this scenario...with G-MAN's great eye for talent he should have no  trouble  in this draft with all our "extra"picks...

Just now, heel31ok said:

Lol...more picks than we need...there's quality all through this draft...the quality over quantity is utter BS in this scenario...with G-MAN's great eye for talent he should have no  trouble  in this draft with all our "extra"picks...

No there is different level of qualities, I'll put money on it. 

DG isn't the only one calling the shot RiverboatRon will be part of a committee approach based on JRs direction 

4 hours ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

Stopped reading right here

Gotta agree. 

I think Elliot is a better prospect than LF, but if you have them equal, fine.

If you have LF higher than Elliot, I'm skeptical.

If you have LF, as a "much better" prospect than Elliot coming out...nah, son.

18 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

No there is different level of qualities, I'll put money on it. 

DG isn't the only one calling the shot RiverboatRon will be part of a committee approach based on JRs direction 

Great...too much talent in this draft not to use all our  picks...more  talentthan the aforementioned prospects...this would be foolish...but we can wait and see..

Archived