• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just published my mock draft....

Jeremy Igo

49 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Not in this draft...deep at RB ,deep at TE...stud DE tops Stud RB...but close enough you don't trade up and still get a stud at #8...none are worth moving up for...

We have more picks than need and Gettleman had shown to take quality over quantity. I don't generally like to move up either but this year's talent is worth it.

20 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

I honestly think there is a very real possibility the Browns take him one overall. They have really built up that Oline this off-season and could be looking to follow the Cowboys model. Plus it would be a very Browns thing to do.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

True. It wouldn't even be close to the craziest thing the Browns have ever done. Plus, if they plan on taking a QB at #12 then being able to hand the ball off to Fournette would be a huge boost to that guy just like it was for Prescott in Dallas handing it off to Elliott.

True. It wouldn't even be close to the craziest thing the Browns have ever done. Plus, if they plan on taking a QB at #12 then being able to hand the ball off to Fournette would be a huge boost to that guy just like it was for Prescott in Dallas handing it off to Elliott.

Plus the crazy amount of picks they have. Maybe Gman knows something we don't. Ultimate pre draft smokescreen trading up to 2 to grab Garret. I think I'd probably be in a coma...

I have no interest in Engram. He can't block and has a pretty high drop rate:we already have enough guys who drop balls. Don't see Obi being there in the second. Hearing Saints at 32. Don't see the DE there in the late 3rd unless we move up. This is make or break for Gettleman and Ron. So far, all we have seen is a few good picks with more busts and his getting the salary cap under control

3 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Funchess says "Hi"

Williams says "Hi"

Benwikere says "Hi"

Unfortunately you usually end up giving up two 20 cent pieces for one quarter. (just pretend that a 20 cent piece exist)

Funchess is too young to say he wasn't worth it yet.

Williams got injured and showed real promise at the end of last year.

Benwikere got injured and wasn't given a chance to really come back from it. He was looking like a great pickup till the injury.

I honestly think there is a very real possibility the Browns take him one overall. They have really built up that Oline this off-season and could be looking to follow the Cowboys model. Plus it would be a very Browns thing to do.

No way they pass up on Garrett they need defense and he is the best player overall.

Archived