• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just published my mock draft....

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

The latest CBS mock has all 4 of Thomas/Adams/Fournette/Howard gone by pick 6 (2,3,4,6). What happens then? The CBS mock has Carolina taking Jonathan Allen in that case.

I pray Cleveland trades us the 12 and a second rounder and draft McCaffrey

I am skeptical of trading up, even for Fournette. If we have to give up anything higher than a couple of seconds, it's going to drive me crazy. That being said, I will grin and bear it, and trust Gettleman's judgment. Fournette will have to be a beast of epic proportions (which is quite possible). 

No first round picks, please!

5 minutes ago, chknwing said:

none of the mocks have teams trading up to snag a qb.  I forsee atleast 2 teams doing this before carolina picks.  Someone will fall to carolina.

Bills have apparently shown heavy interest in Trubisky.  

Trubisky going to Cleveland seems to be the perfect match.  With Cleveland hoarding up picks the last 2 seasons. Them trading up to jump Buffalo seems more likely than not

This mock goes with my ideal scenario: 

* I like the Fournette pick a lot. I feel like he would be a great fit for what we do. 

* Obi is a player I would love to have with his athleticism. Him learning from Mike Adams would be ideal. I hope he falls/.

* Evan Engram is the one pick I am not sure about. I think we value blocking too much to consider him but who knows. He is athletic and explosive.

* Tanoh is my 3rd round pipe dream. I'm not sure if he will last to our pick. We might need to find a way to trade up to get him. Look for a similar trade we did last year to get Worley. "The Panthers gave up their fourth-round pick to Cleveland and swapped picks in the third and fifth rounds with the Browns, the ultimate goal being to move up 16 spots in the third round and select Worley." 

I know a lot of teams are mocking Fournette to JAX at #4, and to me I just can't see it. Yeldon, Ivory, Grant...already at HB, to me taking a DL/Secondary player makes more sense for that team. 

We've seen in LA that a stud at HB is completely diminished when the QB is below average or worse. Selecting Fournette IMO doesn't help out JAX as much as solidifying their defense. Sure you get a stud, but teams will just stack the box and force Bortles to show up. I can't see that happening. 

Archived