• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just published my mock draft....

Jeremy Igo

Every year there seems to be several players that turn into default picks for everyone's mock drafts.  Obi and Tanoh both fit that description this year. 

I would guess you could to almost any teams fan forums and see those names listed also.  We will probably end up drafting a safety and DE that nobody is talking about.  Someone like Josh Jones or John Johnson at safety and Hall or Wise at DE.

Not to be that guy but I'll be interested in how many of those 4 picks are actually still there at the time we pick.

If it did happen that way I would happy with the draft, we definitely could do worse. 

1 hour ago, Norway said:

Please don't trade up in the first, just don't do it! This draft is too deep to give up picks, and we still need to fill holes at DE, TE, S and/or OL

What if we gave up just next year's second to move up in the first?

5 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Every year there seems to be several players that turn into default picks for everyone's mock drafts.  Obi and Tanoh both fit that description this year. 

I would guess you could to almost any teams fan forums and see those names listed also.  We will probably end up drafting a safety and DE that nobody is talking about.  Someone like Josh Jones or John Johnson at safety and Hall or Wise at DE.

Not to be that guy but I'll be interested in how many of those 4 picks are actually still there at the time we pick.

If it did happen that way I would happy with the draft, we definitely could do worse. 

Obi and Tanoh, both we attended their proday And brought in for a private workout.  Believe we met with tanoh at the senior bowl as well

I'd be ok with this scenario as long as we didn't have to trade up to get LF.

I *really* hope we don't trade up at #8, and don't really want to trade down either.  There will be an excellent player to be had at #8.  What I do hope we do is trade back up into the late 1st to get a guy like McCaffrey or Bolles or the WR talent we need...

3 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I'd be ok with this scenario as long as we didn't have to trade up to get LF.

I *really* hope we don't trade up at #8, and don't really want to trade down either.  There will be an excellent player to be had at #8.  What I do hope we do is trade back up into the late 1st to get a guy like McCaffrey or Bolles or the WR talent we need...

What about fournette at 8 and Ross in the low 20's...one can dream.

Archived