• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just published my mock draft....

Jeremy Igo

Wouldn't upset with this if it played out. But have a little apprehension with Obi and Engram. Tanoh as well, but at 98 he's worth the risk for the chance at the reward.

While we are set up to allow Obi to "develop" for most of next year, it is still a huge risk to count on him to develop instincts and solid tackling. He may or may not. But predicting who will be there at 40 is a crapshoot right now, so come that pick I could easily be wanting him at that spot. I've stated numerous times I want the BUDDA. But realize he might not be there. Along with many others I like. If we do take Obi, at least we are in a position to let him learn without hurting the team.

I could go either way on Engram as well. That more depends on how he will be used, and what WRs you are passing on. And can you still get a quality TE at 98 or 115? I still think a WR is more of a need that MUST be addressed, and have always thought our 3rd pick is the ideal spot for the group of WRs I like.

But that's just me.

Call me crazy, but Engram could probably shine transitioning completely to WR. He can win the ball in the air and be physical and his ability on what he does after the catch, it will likely help him ease into the NFL instead of trying to learn to be TE in the NFL.

This would amazing, lots of clay to mold with those picks.  I do think each of those picks brings fairly high bust potential.

I agree with the Engram is a WR thing.  Obi is a mind boggling athlete.  44 inch vert.  LOL, nasty.  And before it even happens...screw Seattle for taking him in the first.  Calling that one.

Archived