• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has lost some weight....

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

You guys are reading alot into an early off season picture of a QB not too long after surgery come on . You don't know what he'll look like in September 

Ummm...looks around...this is the offseason on the Carolina Huddle right?

4 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

You guys are reading alot into an early off season picture of a QB not too long after surgery come on . You don't know what he'll look like in September 

That's all well and good but  Cam's focus this off season was to work on conditioning and come in leaner with more flexibility this year. From the looks of it, he is well on his way to that. Simple discussion of a franchise QB making strides in the right direction.  

You mention "not long after surgery" while Arthroscopic shoulder surgery is usually an outpatient thing and is not much more than an invasive doctor's appointment. It's not like he was laid up in a bed with a feeding tube in him for weeks recovering. 

7 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Per his caption, this was pre-surgery. He's been slimming down all offseason. But according to the coach, they have a plan to come back more flexible and leaner. Good thing, I think  

2 hours ago, truthjuice said:

Per his caption, this was pre-surgery. He's been slimming down all offseason. But according to the coach, they have a plan to come back more flexible and leaner. Good thing, I think  

Missed the quote.

So is this like when Lebron slimmed down when he went back to the Cavs? Good luck with all the power running with an even skinnier frame. Unless the panthers were actually serious when they said they will evolve the offense to take pressure off Cam. Which I think needs to happen for the tea to make that next step to being consistent contenders. The Broncos and other teams noticed how reliant we are on Cam for everything from running to passing and that reared its ugly head throughout all last season even given the injuries the team had as well.

Makes sense. The biggest issue I noticed about Cam last year during the season was the weight gain. Obviously it was probably gained doing the offseason especially becoming a new father. If he can continue to keep the weight down from 270 to 250 or 245. The old Cam should return faster next season. 

Archived