• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has lost some weight....

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I know he was working more on flexibility this offseason instead of bulk. Looking around the league, the best QBs aren't necessarily in bad shape, but they don't look like Linebackers like Cam does. I know after the Super Bowl Brady talked about how flexibility and diet were huge factors in his ability to play at such a high level for so long, it wouldn't surprise me if Cam took it to heart and has been working on flexibility over muscle growth this offseason. 

This was the plan all along. Cam put on some lbs. last off season and played all year with some extra weight and it limited his flexibility, agility, mobilty, etc. It doesn't take much to affect that, and that's when injuries can start to show up also. Getting that back through conditioning was to be his his focus this off season. Mission accomplished. 

You are right about Brady. His conditioning and diet are legendary. There have been a few really good in depth articles and interviews with people around him that make it seem like an overboard obsession with him, but hey....it obviously works.  

10 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

You are right about Brady. His conditioning and diet are legendary. There have been a few really good in depth articles and interviews with people around him that make it seem like an overboard obsession with him, but hey....it obviously works.  

We can all hate on Brady, but dude is totally committed.  Maybe we're seeing Cam starting to go that direction.  /hope!

8 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Yeah that Brady will do WHATEVER it takes to win.

Again, we all love hating Brady and the Pats (much deservedly on their parts!), but there's proof.  I hate saying it, but if it works for Tom Brady (physically and prep wise - you know if it ever came out that Cam touched a ball, he'd be banned from the league), there might be something to it.

4 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Again, we all love hating Brady and the Pats (much deservedly on their parts!), but there's proof.  I hate saying it, but if it works for Tom Brady (physically and prep wise - you know if it ever came out that Cam touched a ball, he'd be banned from the league), there might be something to it.

I mean I know Brady is the GOAT.

Just took the low hanging fruit.

The last couple of seasons Cam hasn't had the same shiftiness in the pocket he had when he first came in the league.  I think much of that was due to obvious muscle/weight gain.  I thought last year he needs to drop about 10-15 lbs. to get to that level of movement again.  So hopefully, we'll see a quicker, more elusive Cam this year. 

Archived