• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's plant based adventure - Burgers

Jeremy Igo

What kind of plants exactly? Need more info.

I have been bulking for almost two years (besides balancing cuts) but I've decided to kick out red meat. Been on Salmon burgers but still high fat content even if healthy fat.

What I don't get about veganism or some veggieheads (not this thread, he came from a meat diet), is if you're so against the production of meat, or don't want to eat it ... what's the point of eating a burger? That's a meat meal. Why are you trying to re-create it? It won't taste like a hamburger so why are you making it look like a hamburger?

I looked into going vegan as much as I can but found it hard to find things that fit my diet goals. You know anything that fits

1. high protein

2. not a crazy amount of sodium

3. not soy

Have something against soy? Those reports about the problems with soy and estrogen have been proven false. Soy actually decreases estrogen in the body and helps prevent cancer.

What I don't get about veganism or some veggieheads (not this thread, he came from a meat diet), is if you're so against the production of meat, or don't want to eat it ... what's the point of eating a burger? That's a meat meal. Why are you trying to re-create it? It won't taste like a hamburger so why are you making it look like a hamburger?

Because it tastes really good.

Archived