• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers should have just put Bene on IR.

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I mean, I watched him practice all last year from OTA's through preseason. Honestly didn't look like he was giving anything less than 100% effort. His body just wasn't able to do what he needed it to. 

With appropriate professional-level dieting and nutrition, athletes recovering from injury and rehabbing don't pork up like Bene did.

The fact that he did pork up may have been an indicator from those who saw him most in the last off-season that he wasn't dedicated enough in every aspect of his recovery.

44 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Bene looking to be in shape now. Rehab took longer than expected. 

Sure would have been nice to have him healthy this year. Cutting him for admitting he was winded against Julio Jones wasn't a good move. 

I think I've seen a couple of these other videos from Beason before he was reinjured and we traded him and Stewart when he was injured.

This video is nice for him to post, but why should anyone give a poo?

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Captain >>>>> Bene

No big loss then or now.

He'd be nice depth if he's back to being fully healthy. Might even push Worley.

I really like Bradberry outside and Captain in the nickel. I'm not 100% sold on Worley opposite Bradberry and our depth behind those three is virtually nonexistent. 

When I sit down and really think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a nickel back that I liked. At least not on this team.

None of them ever seem to cover worth a dang.

Don't get me wrong, Cap is a heck of a blitzer from the nickel, but he can't cover either. 

Archived