• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fiz makes a thread about Julius Peppers

Fiz

Fiz I will address your previous post later tonight when I have time. But this post just blows my mind. With each point you've attempted to make I more understand how many of the words are coming out of your ass rather than your overinflated head. Get off your own jock, self-jock-rider.

no one in the world would predict that a player supposedly concerned about his value would intentionally tank a season. If anyone had predicted that Peppers would take the entire year off and insure he'd never get another contract again at this stage in his career they would have been laughed out of the forum.

to think that anyone could have seen this coming or should have expected it is laughable.

Nowhere did I say he's tanking the season. He doesn't have to heart to play at Carolina. He doesn't want to, clearly = he can't. Trade him and I bet money you'll see the Peppers of old.

YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THE HEART/DRIVE/SPIRIT/WILL APPEAR by asking nicely or paying for it. Once it's gone, it's gone, until the limiting factor (Panthers) changes. Since the Panthers won't change for Peppers (not reasonable to expect a team to change for one player), Peppers will gladly change for them (which is perfectly reasonable).

what does offense have to do with Peppers.

Did you even f**king watch the game last night? A single first down in the second half doesn't have any bearing on the defense and its performance!?!? Bwahahaha, now you're actually pissing me off. :eek:

this isn't exactly true. Actually it's not true at all. Actually you're just making things up.

Burden of proof is on you. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my foot. I think most Panthers fans will happily agree with me that trading away high draft picks year after year is called "MIS"management.

then clearly you'd think last year when they went to the playoffs Peppers would have really turned it on? There were many things lost in that game because of Jake's meltdown, and Julius' vanishing was one of them.

Nothing can overcome six turnovers by one man. Nothing. Really can't tack this one on Peppers. I'd like to think if we'd have been lucky for Jake to have an "invisible" game. How 'bout this: "There were many things caused in that game by Jake's meltdown, and Julius' vanishing was one of them."

you do not know what the word obvious means.

nor the word implied

I don't get it :confused:

Nowhere did I say he's tanking the season. He doesn't have to heart to play at Carolina. He doesn't want to, clearly = he can't. Trade him and I bet money you'll see the Peppers of old.

YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THE HEART/DRIVE/SPIRIT/WILL APPEAR by asking nicely or paying for it. Once it's gone, it's gone, until the limiting factor (Panthers) changes. Since the Panthers won't change for Peppers (not reasonable to expect a team to change for one player), Peppers will gladly change for them (which is perfectly reasonable).

heart? really....heart?

we have to worry about heart?

Did you even f**king watch the game last night? A single first down in the second half doesn't have any bearing on the defense and its performance!?!? Bwahahaha, now you're actually pissing me off. :eek:

Peppers struggles have spanned far more than one half of football last night, during good stretches of offense and bad, and to point out one half to support your point is anecdotal as hell and not really worth addressing.

Burden of proof is on you. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my foot. I think most Panthers fans will happily agree with me that trading away high draft picks year after year is called "MIS"management.

I wouldn't argue that the 2009 draft was a disaster. However, you said past "few" years. I kinda expected you to follow that up by pointing to one draft, because you pretty clearly can't argue in good faith.

Are you angry with Jeff Otah and Jonathan Stewart? They're certainly not bad players, and were instrumental to getting Peppers to the playoffs last year.

Are you angry with Jon Beason, Ryan Kalil, Charles Johnson, and Dante Rosario, who helped get the Panthers to the playoffs last year?

Last night saw four starters on the field from the 2006 draft. What was the problem then?

There are plenty of stones to throw at the Panthers drafts over the past few years. Saying they've drafted LIKE poo for the past few years is demonstrably false.

Nothing can overcome six turnovers by one man. Nothing. Really can't tack this one on Peppers. I'd like to think if we'd have been lucky for Jake to have an "invisible" game. How 'bout this: "There were many things caused in that game by Jake's meltdown, and Julius' vanishing was one of them."

I just want to make this clear. You're forgiving Julius Peppers for vanishing against the Cardinals because of what Jake did. You're saying "it's okay you vanished, we weren't going to win anyway, blame Jake." This is okay in your mind.

I don't get it :confused:

that's something we can agree on

If Peppers only has a couple years left maybe he just wants to play like poo to get out of the NFL and enjoy the rest of his life for how many years that may be. Then again he might be wishing he had gone the ways of the NBA or some poo with how Julius thinks.

why in the world does anyone believe peppers was going to have a fruitful NBA career

he was a poor man's chris wilcox without an NBA position

he hasn't learned a single move since coming to the NFL, why in the world does anyone think he was going to learn a jump shot or a post move

Archived