• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fiz makes a thread about Julius Peppers

Fiz

Yeah Fiz, those quotes from the other board like: "peppers looking like a sex offender on the sideline" sound very objective to me... It sounds like you think those folks are more knowledgeable because their opinion is more in-line with what you think.

I'm not defending Peppers, he was invisible last night - but I think there's a big flaw in your approach to this thread.

I'm not going to hold performances like this against Peppers.

He begged and pleaded to be let go this past year (made it very clear he didn't belong, or want to belong on the team), it was obvious his heart was elsewhere. HE HAD NO LOVE FOR THE PANTHERS before the $16m. Yet the shitheads in the FO decide to "bribe" him with a fat salary? Where's the logic in that?

Last time I checked, you win football games with players who want to be on the team. Let players who lack spirit earn their paycheck with another organization. You can't force someone to perform against their will - why keep them around?

To be honest, the we're (Panthers management) getting what we (they) deserve for screwing around with Peppers' career. He's simply repaying the favor. He's playing EXACTLY like I expected of someone who wants out - the $16m really isn't a factor.

Yeah Fiz, those quotes from the other board like: "peppers looking like a sex offender on the sideline" sound very objective to me... It sounds like you think those folks are more knowledgeable because their opinion is more in-line with what you think.

I'm not defending Peppers, he was invisible last night - but I think there's a big flaw in your approach to this thread.

I think they are all Fiz actually :lol: but they are right :lol:

I just thinking we would still be bitching. Some, but not everyone would be saying how did we let the franchise walk. "We can't get any pressure because we let our 14 sack guy go. Blah Blah Blah." Many of those who would say that are the ones who are saying he sucks now but oh well.

I know it a knee jerk reaction but I'll take a 3rd rounder for him if we can get one.

Archived