• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fiz makes a thread about Julius Peppers

Fiz

This excuse that the FO wanted him bs...they offered him a contract...he didn't take it. He then states he wants to be traded to x amount of teams...yet doesn't sign his tender making it IMPOSSIBLE to trade his sorry butt.

Want to blame the FO for doing something stupid? Blame them for the Jake contract. The FO had their hands tied with Peppers' agent.

If I were Fox...I'd inactivate Peppers for the rest of the season. He's got to earn a position. Give the young guys playing time.

i looked at the game an focused on peppers a lot.Its hard for any DE to get the QB when you DT cant push the pocket .Romo can move around .Pep is not playing the money the FO gave him.but he is playing better than anyone else on the Dline.If anything C.johson needs to be starting at LE.

look at these Romo highlights i see peppers gets there..but the DT can get any push..I agree peppers is not playing worth the money he was given.but the rest of the Dline just sucks..

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81302c9c/WK-3-Tony-Romo-highlights

Has he gained weight? He looks bigger than last year...maybe he doesn't care...gonna have to can him before things get really ugly...oh..and he is a Captain? Good example to set there Peppy....

He's put on weight, no question. He looks bigger, and much much slower now.

Peppers was abysmal last night, overrunning plays, getting handled by flozell at times. To top it off, he doesn't have any moves and is almost never in a good position to help contain the rb and it's partly because he's not that smart at all, and just lazy.

He was pathetic in this last game. It was like watching a retard try to fug a keyhole.

Archived