• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

He's lucky to have made it out of high school alive. Kids do dumb sh11tt. Hope he got his poo together. I like him over LF but actually like McCaffrey the most.

Animal cruelty is a sensitive issue for us and rightfully so. In most cases its harder for me to forgive someone who has abused an animal than a person. I always think, as I eat my hamburger and hotdogs and grill my steaks and pull my pork and roast my chix, could this have been a good pet/companion? Oh well pass the ranch and hot sauce, food getn cold.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

45 minutes ago, cultclassiccat said:

He's lucky to have made it out of high school alive. Kids do dumb sh11tt. Hope he got his poo together. I like him over LF but actually like McCaffrey the most.

Animal cruelty is a sensitive issue for us and rightfully so. In most cases its harder for me to forgive someone who has abused an animal than a person. I always think, as I eat my hamburger and hotdogs and grill my steaks and pull my pork and roast my chix, could this have been a good pet/companion? Oh well pass the ranch and hot sauce, food getn cold.

Huge difference eating processed meat and hurting small animals. One one these is a sign of a psychopath. I will let you figure it out. 

Huge difference eating processed meat and hurting small animals. One one these is a sign of a psychopath. I will let you figure it out. 

I know I'm just being a twat but I do think that when I eat meat. I try not to eat processed meat or much meat in general and see some hypocrisy in the treatment if animals but I don't take it overboard.

5 hours ago, cultclassiccat said:

I know I'm just being a twat but I do think that when I eat meat. I try not to eat processed meat or much meat in general and see some hypocrisy in the treatment if animals but I don't take it overboard.

Most meat we eat comes from fully grown animals. Also those animals were killed as humainly as possible. It's like do you feel sorry for the bug that gets trapped in the web or do you help the bug and kill the spider? People need meat to survive just like spiders need bugs to do so. Neither is curl. 

13 hours ago, Panthero said:

its an helpless animal. the guy bullied a helpless animal. Hey lets give him millions of dollars!  sure it'll turn out just fine. 

chaining a animal to a tree is hardly bullying. No one is saying it's right but that bullying???? come on. you would have the whole board thinking he's going around punching puppies in the face. He probably should be sited for not taking proper care of the dogs but bullying....now u make him sound like micheal vick..which i have already seen that comparision around here. smh. But yea they were chained up he should not be allowed to play in the NFL ever...

Archived