• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It still amazes me how vigorously that guy defends and makes excuses for Mixon's deplorable actions that might. In no way, shape, or form was that unarmed college girl any sort of physical threat to Joe Mixon. GTFO of here already with that "defending himself" bullshit. Please, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

She hit him first.  Both committed assault. The law, is the law.  

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Right, by the law it wasn't ruled self defense in his case. I don't think she was charged with anything relating to the incident. So please, just stop it.

Neither was convicted of anything.  I won't stop.  She had three priors before the incident.  You guys give females too much credit.  Like, do you honestly think she was just in her actions?  I don't think so.    

12 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Neither was convicted of anything.  I won't stop.  She had three priors before the incident.  You guys give females too much credit.  Like, do you honestly think she was just in her actions?  I don't think so.    

Priors for completely unrelated non-violent substance charges. That's completely irrelevant to this incident. 

Do I think she was right? No, I don't. Do I think that gives Joe Mixon the right to knock her the fug out? Absolutely not. She posed no real physical threat to him and that's why he got charged and he took a plea deal because any attorney with two brain cells to rub together would've took one look at that video and advised him to take whatever deal the DA was willing to offer because you're FUGED.

How you can't see this is honestly beyond me. 

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Priors for completely unrelated non-violent substance charges. That's completely irrelevant to this incident. 

Do I think she was right? No, I don't. Do I think that gives Joe Mixon the right to knock her the fug out? Absolutely not. She posed no real physical threat to him and that's why he got charged and he took a plea deal because any attorney with two brain cells to rub together would've took one look at that video and advised him to take whatever deal the DA was willing to offer because you're FUGED.

How you can't see this is honestly beyond me. 

It was three years ago.  And he hasn't done anything wrong since.  Can't wait for this kid to be good in the NFL and bump all these threads talking about "morals."  In the end, I'm a fan and I want my team to win.  And besides Fournette he's the best back available.  

28 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

It was three years ago.  And he hasn't done anything wrong since.  Can't wait for this kid to be good in the NFL and bump all these threads talking about "morals."  In the end, I'm a fan and I want my team to win.  And besides Fournette he's the best back available.  

The fact that you think that this is about his future on-field performance shows how out of touch with reality you are on this one. If it was only about his on-field NFL potential, he'd be getting 1st round talk.

15 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Dogs are innocent and their default setting is love.

Dogs and kids. There's no grey area, just black and white, if you mistreat either of them, you're a douche canoe. They are innocent little souls who aren't jaded or ruined by the imperfect world around them. They represent the good we all once had in our hearts at one point or another until the cold and dark reality pulled the rug from under us and made us realize that the world is filled with bastard covered bastards filled with bastard filling. 

pie for douche canoe

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The fact that you think that this is about his future on-field performance shows how out of touch with reality you are on this one. If it was only about his on-field NFL potential, he'd be getting 1st round talk.

I know the off field stuff.  But, if there was a track record of crazy poo he was doing it would mean more to me.  Crazy enough, it's not.  So, therefore.  I'm not really worried about Mixon messing up again.  

Archived