• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

54 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It still amazes me how vigorously that guy defends and makes excuses for Mixon's deplorable actions that might. In no way, shape, or form was that unarmed college girl any sort of physical threat to Joe Mixon. GTFO of here already with that "defending himself" bullshit. Please, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

The most pathetic thing is he isn't trolling.

He's a True Believer.

2 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

One incident, now we care about morals?  Gotcha.  

Don't you worry, when he's hoisting the Lombardi with one of the teams stated.  I'm sure you'll really enjoy those morals as a fan.  

And I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing that teams jersey......

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It still amazes me how vigorously that guy defends and makes excuses for Mixon's deplorable actions that might. In no way, shape, or form was that unarmed college girl any sort of physical threat to Joe Mixon. GTFO of here already with that "defending himself" bullshit. Please, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

THIS is exactly how I feel when we have "discussions" in the tinderbox about police brutality. How most people on here actually defend the police when they kill unarmed people ALL THE TIME. I'm not defending either of these players but I see you guys. It's really funny.

Carry on.

If you're comparing him to Mixon as justification for drafting Mixon you're missing the point. People deserve a second chance to succeed in life. Not everyone deserves a 6th chance and not everyone will earn a chance with this team. Doesn't make us a bad organization for not taking a chance on someone. It's the safest move.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

6 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

The ownership won't let the team draft someone if they cheated on a spelling test in 2nd grade, though after the Rae Carruth ordeal I can understand taking that stance.

We drafted a guy with a minor issue last year so this angle isn't exactly accurate.

Archived