• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Dogs are innocent and their default setting is love.

Dogs and kids. There's no grey area, just black and white, if you mistreat either of them, you're a douche canoe. They are innocent little souls who aren't jaded or ruined by the imperfect world around them. They represent the good we all once had in our hearts at one point or another until the cold and dark reality pulled the rug from under us and made us realize that the world is filled with bastard covered bastards filled with bastard filling. 

f7FdEdG.jpg

23 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Sorry that the girl spit on him, punched him (twice), and her friend called him a racial slur.  Funny, we immediately ignore the facts regarding Mixon.  Very interesting.  Plus, this happened in 2014.  And he's been an upstanding citizen since.

Not only are we ignoring this.  We're also ignore the 3 priors for the female (got caught with drugs twice), and was arrested for DWI.  Maybe, just maybe, she knew what she was doing and wanted to get a reaction out of upstanding citizen Joe Mixon?  Hmmmmm.  Don't worry, when he gets Drafted by the Seahawks, Pats, Steelers, or Packers.  And they're in the Playoffs because of him, and we're sitting here out of the Playoffs.  Don't you worry!  At least the Panthers have morals dammit!  We might not have Super Bowls!  But, we have some f ucking morals baby!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

But, I'll be quiet if we do Draft Fournette though.  Think he's the best back.  With Mixon being a close second.  

I've been spit on and called racial slurs and didn't feel the need to hit a woman. Funny how self discipline and being the better person doesn't come up with Mixon. 

If someone like that gets under his skin what will happen of another player does? 

He ain't coming here and I'm glad. Morals mean something. Maybe they don't to you but this organization it does. 

15 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I've been spit on and called racial slurs and didn't feel the need to hit a woman. Funny how self discipline and being the better person doesn't come up with Mixon. 

If someone like that gets under his skin what will happen of another player does? 

He ain't coming here and I'm glad. Morals mean something. Maybe they don't to you but this organization it does. 

One incident, now we care about morals?  Gotcha.  

Don't you worry, when he's hoisting the Lombardi with one of the teams stated.  I'm sure you'll really enjoy those morals as a fan.  

It still amazes me how vigorously that guy defends and makes excuses for Mixon's deplorable actions that might. In no way, shape, or form was that unarmed college girl any sort of physical threat to Joe Mixon. GTFO of here already with that "defending himself" bullshit. Please, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

3 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Yeah, I read up on him a while back.  Dude hangs with the wrong crowd as well.  

Mixon is going to be a stellar pro.  Since Jerry seems to be "all in" for a Super Bowl before he passes, I hope they at least look at Mixon.  

If Mixon we're the only choice I might give him a second chance but there are tons of players with no issues so why take a chance at all. As high as you are on him, it isn't like we can't find someone without these concerns with similar skills.  Because we can and will.

We better draft him at #8, because on top of being a talented RB, he hasn't illegally shot a gun, robbed anyone, committed aggrevated assault, or mistreated puppies since at least the year he enrolled at FSU. 

There's no rap sheet to prove anything since he attended college, therefore, he is, without a doubt, a rehabilitated choir boy...despite being tied to the hip to the same people he surrounded himself with pre 2014. With the kind of discipline it takes to personally watch your very best friends and personal entourage do drugs and commit crimes since '14 and not participate, I'm gonna trust my gut and say 'second coming of The Golden Calf of Bristol', but with NFL talent!!

Seriously though, shooting guns and committing robbery...in middle school? Wtf. Mistreating puppies...damn. All is prob forgivable until the puppy thing, then it REALLY emphasises what a POS this guy is capable of being.

Archived