• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Sorry that the girl spit on him, punched him (twice), and her friend called him a racial slur.  Funny, we immediately ignore the facts regarding Mixon.  Very interesting.  Plus, this happened in 2014.  And he's been an upstanding citizen since.

Not only are we ignoring this.  We're also ignore the 3 priors for the female (got caught with drugs twice), and was arrested for DWI.  Maybe, just maybe, she knew what she was doing and wanted to get a reaction out of upstanding citizen Joe Mixon?  Hmmmmm.  Don't worry, when he gets Drafted by the Seahawks, Pats, Steelers, or Packers.  And they're in the Playoffs because of him, and we're sitting her out of the Playoffs.  Don't you worry!  At least the Panthers have morals dammit!  We might not have Super Bowls!  But, we have some f ucking morals baby!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Man, you always bring up the spit, but I've seen the video and no where do I see her spit at him. 

He posts up trying to intimidate her, she doesn't back down, he lunges at her in an attempt to intimidate her further, she drunk girl reaction time slaps him away, and he knocks her the fug out. 

Even if she called him a name (and by many accounts he called her friend a fine young male too) the dude had no excuse for going HAM on a drunk girl like that. Had he pushed her or slapped her back, it probably would have been received much, much better.

His reaction was the equivalent of North Korea firing BB Guns at US soldiers and Trump retaliating by nuking the country. 

34 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Yeah, I read up on him a while back.  Dude hangs with the wrong crowd as well.  

Mixon is going to be a stellar pro.  Since Jerry seems to be "all in" for a Super Bowl before he passes, I hope they at least look at Mixon.  

Seems like a lot of teams like him. Bet he goes before a time where DG thinks is reasonable value for the inevitable risk involved. Think Mixon goes before 64. If not would love him there or any point later. Fairly positive (but could easily be wrong) there's a point in the draft where DG would take him, but who knows where that'd be. If we get Fournette though, no chance of Mixon before late day 3, but he most likely won't be there...

4 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Man, you always bring up the spit, but I've seen the video and no where do I see her spit at him. 

He posts up trying to intimidate her, she doesn't back down, he lunges at her in an attempt to intimidate her further, she drunk girl reaction time slaps him away, and he knocks her the fug out. 

Even if she called him a name (and by many accounts he called her friend a fine young male too) the dude had no excuse for going HAM on a drunk girl like that. Had he pushed her or slapped her back, it probably would have been received much, much better.

His reaction was the equivalent of North Korea firing BB Guns at US soldiers and Trump retaliating by nuking the country. 

She looks like she spits on him in the video.  Probably after he said the derogatory comment.

Either way, both were in the wrong as I've stated numerous times.   

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

What is it about animal abuse that brings out such a, uh, black and white divide.

Dogs are innocent and their default setting is love.

Dogs and kids. There's no grey area, just black and white, if you mistreat either of them, you're a douche canoe. They are innocent little souls who aren't jaded or ruined by the imperfect world around them. They represent the good we all once had in our hearts at one point or another until the cold and dark reality pulled the rug from under us and made us realize that the world is filled with bastard covered bastards filled with bastard filling. 

Archived