• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cook's rap sheet

Jeremy Igo

Oh lord. 

Ok first of all Cook was found Not Guilty in a court of law. The Jury took less than 30 minutes to return their verdict. Joe Mixon plead guilty. Whoever looks at those two and says "Yep. That's the same", well I hope you are excused from Jury Duty for life.

Also with the dog thing it was a situation where he had not provided the dogs proper shelter and had them tied up and received a citation for it. Bad? Yes. Terrible judgement? Yes. Psychopathic? Come on, man.You're acting like he was shoving hot pokers up their ass.

I don't think Carolina should take him at 8 (or Fournette really), but stop with the silly character assassinations. And I say this as a FSU fan who thinks Jameis Winston should take a long walk off a short bridge. . 

Oh lord. 
Ok first of all Cook was found Not Guilty in a court of law. The Jury took less than 30 minutes to return their verdict. Joe Mixon plead guilty. Whoever looks at those two and says "Yep. That's the same", well I hope you are excused from Jury Duty for life.
Also with the dog thing it was a situation where he had not provided the dogs proper shelter and had them tied up and received a citation for it. Bad? Yes. Terrible judgement? Yes. Psychopathic? Come on, man.You're acting like he was shoving hot pokers up their ass.
I don't think Carolina should take him at 8 (or Fournette really), but stop with the silly character assassinations. And I say this as a FSU fan who thinks Jameis Winston should take a long walk off a short bridge. . 

In all fairness and transparency, I feel I should point out that Delhommey is a huge Noles fan.

6 minutes ago, Delhommey said:

Oh lord. 

the thing about people with terrible judgement....is they will always have terrible judgment.   Which means you can pretty much bet he will somehow someway find himself in another bad spot.

for the same reason I never endorsed giving Hardy a deal prior to his DMV incident.....same reason you don't draft a kid like this IMO.

10 minutes ago, Delhommey said:

Oh lord. 

They're not the same. There was actual video evidence of Mixon being a dumb. There was none for Cook.

A decent enough lawyer can get you off damn near anything. Hell, OJ damn near sliced someone's head off and got off. Brock Turner got caught in the act of raping a girl and only got 3 months because his dad argued that his life shouldn't be ruined from "20 minutes of action." 

Of course neither of those two played at FSU, but I know a few FSU fans who've told me first hand the kind of BS those players get away with on a regular basis. So, in conclusion, anything that happens to an FSU player I automatically assume they did it, regardless of the the outcome of the court proceedings, just because that town is crooked as hell and has a history of protecting their athletes. 

29 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

But, but, I was told by Huddle analyst Mixon is worse for defending himself.  HAHA.  And having no other priors, or anything after.  

Defending himself from a very threatening white girl. Yeah. Totally different.  

I mean, who knows where he'd be if he walked away. Nope, he had to defend himself and knock that woman out. God knows what she could have done. 

LOL, there is a Louis C.K. joke in there...  "Mistreating PUPPIES"??? Such a damning charge in name alone, lol.  What happened to good old animal abuse?  Neglect?  They got specific...  MISTREATING.  And not just canines.  Not just dogs.  PUPPIES.

"Damn. Mistreating PUPPIES?  Sorry Dalvin, not only do we not want you on our team, we want you to go straight to hell."

5 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Defending himself from a very threatening white girl. Yeah. Totally different.  

I mean, who knows where he'd be if he walked away. Nope, he had to defend himself and knock that woman out. God knows what she could have done. 

Sorry that the girl spit on him, punched him (twice), and her friend called him a racial slur.  Funny, we immediately ignore the facts regarding Mixon.  Very interesting.  Plus, this happened in 2014.  And he's been an upstanding citizen since.

Not only are we ignoring this.  We're also ignore the 3 priors for the female (got caught with drugs twice), and was arrested for DWI.  Maybe, just maybe, she knew what she was doing and wanted to get a reaction out of upstanding citizen Joe Mixon?  Hmmmmm.  Don't worry, when he gets Drafted by the Seahawks, Pats, Steelers, or Packers.  And they're in the Playoffs because of him, and we're sitting here out of the Playoffs.  Don't you worry!  At least the Panthers have morals dammit!  We might not have Super Bowls!  But, we have some f ucking morals baby!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

But, I'll be quiet if we do Draft Fournette though.  Think he's the best back.  With Mixon being a close second.  

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

They're not the same. There was actual video evidence of Mixon being a dumb. There was none for Cook.

A decent enough lawyer can get you off damn near anything. Hell, OJ damn near sliced someone's head off and got off. Brock Turner got caught in the act of raping a girl and only got 3 months because his dad argued that his life shouldn't be ruined from "20 minutes of action." 

Of course neither of those two played at FSU, but I know a few FSU fans who've told me first hand the kind of BS those players get away with on a regular basis. So, in conclusion, anything that happens to an FSU player I automatically assume they did it, regardless of the the outcome of the court proceedings, just because that town is crooked as hell and has a history of protecting their athletes. 

Thank you for this wonderful word salad. 

Archived