• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could the Carolina Panthers trade up (or down) for Christian McCaffrey?

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Rather than stiff arm, McCaffrey will juke the guy out of his socks.  He has this insane ability to stop on a dime and go sideways while running full speed.  He's not a power guy that's going to even try to overpower guys.  He'd rather make them miss and run by them.  But I will say, he does have decent core strength that shows up when he runs.  He's able to run through arm tackles and will get the extra few yards after contact and drive the ball into the endzone.

From what I've seen of him on film, I can agree with that. He certainly would compliment our backfield a great bit and I'm impressed with his pass catching as well. Hopefully our o-line will create running lanes wide enough, that will allow him to juke LB's and not need to be a power back because he's getting hit as soon as gets the ball like Stewart saw a lot of. For whatever RB we get and Cam, our o-line needs to be greatly improved.

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sorry, #33 and Tre Boston could get us... #33.

There is no way in hell anyone is giving up several draft spots in the bottom of the 1st round for Tre Boston. We could probably get a late round conditional pick for him and that's about it.

How dare you complicate my intricate plan by infusing it with logic! Let a guy dream, would ya?

Archived