• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers meeting with UConn safety today

TheSpecialJuan

He's one of my favorite prospects in the draft.  He's also one of my top candidates to trade back in the first for.  I'm guessing that's the thinking behind this meeting, of course depending on if he's still around late enough in the first.

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Sorry guys .. he'll be a Falcon @ 31. 

DQ finds another stud safety in back to back drafts! :)

He's raw. I did some analysis before he got hyped. He does have potential, but I'd laugh at that reach.

I've seen many combine warriors bust when drafted too high. 

Just now, Saca312 said:

He's raw. I did some analysis before he got hyped. He does have potential, but I'd laugh at that reach.

I've seen many combine warriors bust when drafted too high. 

Everybody laughed at Neal being a "reach" @ 17. He was "raw" on tape too .. didn't take DQ long to whip him into shape so I wouldn't mind Obi @ 31 since it's essentially a 2nd round pick. Who do you want @ 8? 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Everybody laughed at Neal being a "reach" @ 17. He was "raw" on tape too .. didn't take DQ long to whip him into shape so I wouldn't mind Obi @ 31 since it's essentially a 2nd round pick. Who do you want @ 8? 

Well, personally speaking, I feel there's better value at 31 for you guys than Obi. 

At 8, I'm leaning on getting a potential monster rusher like Thomas, or a productive dude in Barnett or Allen.

Do not feel Jamal Adams is worth a first rounder anymore, but he'll likely be overdrafted by someone. Malik Hooker would be a solid grab though.

Fournette would be nice, but I'm scared half to death he'll bust in our offense if we don't evolve. Fournette sucks in the shotgun, while Cam only has 9.2% of his snaps from under center. I feel though our coaching staff could implement some evolutions in that area to let everyone thrive even if that were the case, but I'd still be a bit worried.

Archived