• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And then there is this....

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

No shoulda  coulda wouldn't doesn't matter. He is paid over a million dollars a game. Of course he should play every game he can barring an injury which keeps him from playing.

This is honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the internet. Thanks for this. Have a good day.

19 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

looks like they tried to get him to sit.

mid-game. they should have taken the decision out of his hands like they did with Luke. No way Cam is gonna voluntarily come out because he's injured. and if he did, he would crucified by the sports media for it.

This is honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the internet. Thanks for this. Have a good day.

Yeah that was just dumb risk all the millions u paid to ur franchise quarterback and let him play hurt and jeopardize his career and all the money u invested in him. Man u about as dumb as all these mock draft analysts.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

30 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

That is exactly the kind of conspiracy crap I am talking about which colors your arguments. 

LOL, okay then. If that makes you feel better and will help you justify the reasoning in why he was playing with a torn rotator cuff. I will not rain on your parade. 

7 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

mid-game. they should have taken the decision out of his hands like they did with Luke. No way Cam is gonna voluntarily come out because he's injured. and if he did, he would crucified by the sports media for it.

This. Him not being in shouldn't even have been left up to him. That's a coach's decision. Him playing period the last 3 games shouldn't have been up to him. But people will spin it how they want to make it feel better. It's a bad look for the coaching staff and organiation, period. 

46 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

This. Him not being in shouldn't even have been left up to him. That's a coach's decision. Him playing period the last 3 games shouldn't have been up to him. But people will spin it how they want to make it feel better. It's a bad look for the coaching staff and organiation, period. 

Actually it was a medical staff opinion influenced by Cam's report about how he felt and whether he could play anymore. But don't let the facts stop your constant complaints about how poor Cam is treated .

50 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

LOL, okay then. If that makes you feel better and will help you justify the reasoning in why he was playing with a torn rotator cuff. I will not rain on your parade. 

It was partially torn and let's ignore that other quarterbacks played months with the same injury like Roethlisburger. Keep up with the tin foil hat conspiracies, race baiting and complaints about the franchise. Don't let the facts get in your way.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

Yeah that was just dumb risk all the millions u paid to ur franchise quarterback and let him play hurt and jeopardize his career and all the money u invested in him. Man u about as dumb as all these mock draft analysts.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah maybe we should pay him 20 million to sit the bench, then he would never get hurt.  Rotator cuff injuries are not career threatening and other quarterbacks have played months with partial rotator cuff injuries years ago and are still playing today.  But again don't lets facts get in your way. Carry on the mass hysteria and tin foil hat conspiracies.

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Honest question. Where is all the paranoia about how the organization feels about Cam. They made him one of the highest paid QBs in the league. They let him do all of his commitments to other endeavors without restriction. I get the sense that the same people who bitch that Cam doesnt get all the pieces he needs or that Shula is the OC are the same folks making all of the complaints in these threads as well.

"I would have taken a shot too."

@truthjuice

@Cookie Lyon

35 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

It was partially torn and let's ignore that other quarterbacks played months with the same injury like Roethlisburger. Keep up with the tin foil hat conspiracies, race baiting and complaints about the franchise. Don't let the facts get in your way.

Who in here is race baiting? LOL. All of the others shouldn't have played either if that's what you want me to say. But we aren't talking about Ben or Aaron or Drew. We are talking about Cam playing with a partially torn rotator cuff in 3 games that meant nothing but pride and the head coaching being okay with him being okay to play even though he shouldn't have. You have been in here spinning wheels, trying to convince people that there was nothing wrong with it. The fact that the organization knew the rotator cuff was partially torn and still felt okay with trotting him out is silly and it speaks volumes about them. I don't think it's race related, it was just another stupid ass decision made by our staff. You can't deny that, no matter how hard you try. 

2 hours ago, truthjuice said:

Who in here is race baiting? LOL. All of the others shouldn't have played either if that's what you want me to say. But we aren't talking about Ben or Aaron or Drew. We are talking about Cam playing with a partially torn rotator cuff in 3 games that meant nothing but pride and the head coaching being okay with him being okay to play even though he shouldn't have. You have been in here spinning wheels, trying to convince people that there was nothing wrong with it. The fact that the organization knew the rotator cuff was partially torn and still felt okay with trotting him out is silly and it speaks volumes about them. I don't think it's race related, it was just another stupid ass decision made by our staff. You can't deny that, no matter how hard you try. 

The racebaiting isn't what you did here it is what you have done in other threads. It was a generalization based on your usual MO.

The issue here is you say he shouldn't have played which is totally speculative. The experts said he was ok to play and felt there wouldn't be adverse effects. To this point there is nothing to show he did suffer by playing so other than your opinion, exactly on what basis are you basing any of your opinions. Is surely isn't on facts. The only stupidity here is to continue to argue with nothing to justify it. How about waiting to post once you have something new to add instead of more speculation and no facts.

Archived