• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And then there is this....

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

looks like they tried to get him to sit.

But it still wasn't his decision. He can say he's good all day long but the coaches call the shots....or so I thought. You can make him sit for a tie but not a shoulder?? i thought it was stupid then and I think it's stupid now. Coaches have to make executive decisions at times. We see ours can't. 

38 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

I'm sure Cam and the doctors agreed on something. I don't think it's that bad because if so, it would've required immediate surgery I'm sure. Like mentioned in another thread, he was out on a treatment plan. That's not uncommon, I had to go to PT for weeks and had another MRI and then my doctor determined surgery was best. But the coaching staff allowed the quarterback to play with a bad shoulder and hold some responsibility. Cam is not the boss at BOA lmao. 

I bowl.

I had PT and steroid shots into my elbow for at least 12 weeks before me and my doctor decided on surgery.

Know what I wasn't doing during those 12 weeks?  BOWLING.

26 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

looks like they tried to get him to sit.

"tried"

lololololol

WTF is this sh*t?

"TRIED"?

The head coach can bench any damn player he damn well pleases (including Luke who wanted to play AFTER leaving the protocol BUT THE HEAD COACH CHOSE NOT TO ALLOW HIM TO PLAY).

24 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Uh-oh. This is not going to fit with the agenda of many.

Maybe because "tried" is dishonest when the got-damn head coach can bench anybody he wants to bench.

And, to me, it sounds like damned dishonest CYA bull-sh*t leaked by the organization because even they can see the heat they're getting from this.

"We TRIED but CAMMMMMMMMM said noooooooooo!"

That's some weak-ass poo, man.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I bowl.

I had PT and steroid shots into my elbow for at least 12 weeks before me and my doctor decided on surgery.

Know what I wasn't doing during those 12 weeks?  BOWLING.

I did everything I probably should've have as well. I would go riding. I would say I felt fine and most days I did but I knew better. even after the surgery, I still found a way to do what I wanted to do  lol.

But Cam is a QB. Ron is the coach. If I say you sit, you're doing just that. Huff, puff, blow the house down. When you calm down, you'll thank me. 

Archived