• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And then there is this....

Jeremy Igo

Without knowing the specifics of the injury and seeing the tests speculation is the best we can do. I would imagine the doctors and Cam made a joint decision to see how giving the shoulder a few months to rest would improve his motion. I'm guessing he has been trying to throw again and it isn't better. 

Regardless, Ron isn't going to come out and say, "Yea he's got a tear in his rotator cuff, but docs are confident it will be good." Clean bill of health is all relative in the NFL 

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Without knowing the specifics of the injury and seeing the tests speculation is the best we can do. I would imagine the doctors and Cam made a joint decision to see how giving the shoulder a few months to rest would improve his motion. I'm guessing he has been trying to throw again and it isn't better. 

Regardless, Ron isn't going to come out and say, "Yea he's got a tear in his rotator cuff, but docs are confident it will be good." Clean bill of health is all relative in the NFL 

Please refrain from disturbing the witch hunt with logic.

9 minutes ago, Growl said:

When did players playing through injuries become scandalous

He's a bonafide superstar, one of the highest paid athletes in the world regardless of sport, and has the potential to be one of the greatest to ever play.  To risk even a fraction of that on a meaningless game we wanted to lose is INFUGGINGSANITY.

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

When your Ferrari is running races on a busted up spare and no oil when it could be in the shop getting fixed, that's a terrible way to treat your Ferrari.

And running like that while already three laps down with no hope of catching up. Don't forget that part.

3 minutes ago, Nails said:

He's a bonafide superstar, one of the highest paid athletes in the world regardless of sport, and has the potential to be one of the greatest to ever play.  To risk even a fraction of that on a meaningless game we wanted to lose is INFUGGINGSANITY.

actually its the norm, hurt players all over the sports world play through injuries in "meaningless" games because that is the nature of professional competition. You don't just mail it in and "play for draft picks" or whatever idiotic notion you're espousing, especially in the name of fan driven semantics like "HES THE GOAT YOU CANT JUST PLAY HIM WHEN HES NOT FEELING GOOD"

I'm sure Cam and the doctors agreed on something. I don't think it's that bad because if so, it would've required immediate surgery I'm sure. Like mentioned in another thread, he was out on a treatment plan. That's not uncommon, I had to go to PT for weeks and had another MRI and then my doctor determined surgery was best. But the coaching staff allowed the quarterback to play with a bad shoulder and hold some responsibility. Cam is not the boss at BOA lmao. 

Just now, Growl said:

actually its the norm, hurt players all over the sports world play through injuries in "meaningless" games because that is the nature of professional competition. You don't just mail it in and "play for draft picks" or whatever idiotic notion you're espousing, especially in the name of fan driven semantics like "HES THE GOAT YOU CANT JUST PLAY HIM WHEN HES NOT FEELING GOOD"

Season finale-just thumped at home to our biggest rival, want desperately to lose to secure the top 10 pick, and he'd been beat to hell all year both inside and outside the framework of the rules.  Mind numbing.  A test monkey would have the reasoning skills to know he needed to sit.

Archived