• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait a second, Cam was allowed to play with torn rotator cuff?

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Worth remembering Ron sat Cam for a series during an important nationally televised game because he didn't wear a tie on a flight.

But he couldn't pull Cam from a game with a serious injury? 

Bad leadership.

Yeah, because you know Cam was adamant about going in. Per the huddle. 

i feel like it is mainly Cam himself not wanting the media to fuging bombard him and him having to isolate himself and making his job not very fun.

Cam is one of the toughest NFL players I have seen, he has played through just about everything. Imagine the story if Russel Wilson flipped his car and broke his back and came back and played amazing? Imagine that story with any media darling in the league. It was barely even nationally covered of the success he had coming back.. the story was oh poo Cam was in a bad wreck is he alive? Yup? Ok back to how Luck has no good WRs or OL.

This will be a huge negative media story that its just now being comfirmed but Cam has probably been with his son and just OFF from football since the season.. comes in and gets a check and its found. I just know how slow we started when he had ankle surgery.. and how there was no same page with the offense. Sorry but Derek Anderson isn't progressing the offense off the field. He is just a great goofy guy who can throw a football on the practice field.

Ron will have to answer this 100000 times even during the season when things go wrong. Cam will have to shrug his shoulders 1000 times and be attacked by press. Its like the really annoying mom in the neighborhood who asks the same questions over and over and over again.

21 hours ago, zacka77ack said:

Guys. GUYZ. I have figured it out. If they had sat Cam Newton, Derek Anderson would have won more games because he is better than Cam Newton. Which would have hurt our draft position. Also, they didn't want to sit him because that lowers his trade value and we all know the coaching staff hates Cam Newton because "arrogance" and they want to trade him for Kirk Cousins. We all know Cousins is better. They wanted to embarrass Cam Newton and show how bad of a leader he is cuz of "towels on head". Thanks. I'll be writing more of this up for my blog www.notmyblackquarterback.com

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Thanks for the warning. There is medication to fix this kind of delusional thinking.

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Did the Steelers have a losing record, a piss poor offensive line, with no hope of sniffing the offseason?

Roethlisberger also has a rep for playing up the severity of his injuries to make himself sound like a hero.

Emmitt Smith used to get dinged for that, too.

Archived