• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait a second, Cam was allowed to play with torn rotator cuff?

Jeremy Igo

This is stupidity on the coaching staff, GM and Owner.  There is zero reason to not sit him after it happened in a lost season.  I also blame Gettleman for not getting offensive talent and some linemen around him in order to keep Cam from having to carry the entire load. If major talent infusions on offense aren't made this year, then Ron, Shula, and Gettleman all need to be gone. 

I hate Rivera . I.R him . Get the surgery done in January..come back in August ready to kick some ass . Why is this hard?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

My only thought is Rivera knew we would have lost all three games to end the season without Cam and 5-11 wouldn't keep his job. He must have been shooting for 8-8, but we ended up 6-10 and he still kept his job despite being completely incompetent so I guess he didn't need to worry after all.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With as limited as Cam was we honestly may have been better off with DA out there.

Considering his performance against the Bucs at home in the lowest scoring first half of the season at that point, and that horrific INT in the end zone at the end, I'd have to say I'm a little skeptical about this.

I like DA a lot, and he's a good dude, but he is overhyped around here as far as status amongst backups.

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Considering his performance against the Bucs at home in the lowest scoring first half of the season at that point, and that horrific INT in the end zone at the end, I'd have to say I'm a little skeptical about this.

I like DA a lot, and he's a good dude, but he is overhyped around here as far as status amongst backups.

Don't get me wrong, DA is not good but Cam was really struggling to throw the ball.

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

It's called being the backup. Whi else they gonna play.

I think the RR thinking of his job is plausible. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't get me wrong, DA is not good but Cam was really struggling to throw the ball.

5 minutes ago, pstall said:

It's called being the backup. Whi else they gonna play.

I think the RR thinking of his job is plausible. 

Well obviously either way if your MVP quarterback isn't on the field you're f*cked anyway unless you're the Patriots.

As far as Ron..Rivera is a good man and I want him to succeed here, but he's been his own worst enemy consistently since he got the job here. It sounds bizarre, but one of the few things he's actually been consistent at here as far as coaching is being maddeningly inconsistent. You think he's evolved, and then he takes two steps back after taking a step forward. I fear we're merely kicking our tires with the staff at this point.

Archived