• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait a second, Cam was allowed to play with torn rotator cuff?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

But that's my point LG...  You know, I'm not only a diehard fan of the team, but a huge fan of Cam as an individual.  So, I'm not blaming him.  I'm saying he likely did what any player would have done.  They want to play.  When I say "I hate to think he kept playing through an injury in a lost season," i mean to acknowledge he likely made the decision to play, but also that he shouldn't have been allowed to make that decision...  as we often see with players who may or may not have suffered a concussion wanting to go back in, if all else fails, someone hides their helmet to keep them from doing so.  The staff failed, yet again, in this instance.

Yep, didn't they used to hide Dan Morgan's helmet from him?

27 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Both him and Luke should of sat at the end of the year. No playoff hopes and should of rested the guys. Sigh. Another sigh. A long, drawn out sigh. Sighing some more.

This is exactly what a lot of us said. Smh, exactly what a lot of us said on here. 

This entire organization from top to bottom has no idea how to handle a superstar like Cam. 

This, the tie, the inability to put weapons around him, everything. 

Ron doesn't hold the coordinators responsible and Gettleman doesn't hold Ron responsible. This organization is a bigger mess than many want to admit and it all starts at the very top.

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This entire organization from top to bottom has no idea how to handle a superstar like Cam. 

Ron doesn't hold the coordinators responsible and Gettleman doesn't hold Ron responsible. This organization is a bigger mess than many want to admit and it all starts at the very top.

That 15-1 Super Bowl run really does start to feel more and more like a fluke. 

I'm nowhere close to ready to give up, but damn...

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So much this. 

12 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I've kept it kind of quiet, but I feel this exact way. If there's a repeat of last year, I'd be all for getting the coaching staff outta here; as well as the huddle golden man Gettlemam as well. He sat by and let all this happen also.

Im praying Cam is ready by TC, and this doesn't linger. I hope this isn't 2014 all over again.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That 15-1 Super Bowl run really does start to feel more and more like a fluke. 

I'm nowhere close to ready to give up, but damn...

I wouldn't say it was a fluke because imo Cam is good enough to carry a team when he and that team find a rhythm. However, I see way too many people on here use that 15-1 season as an excuse to so many things (Cam not needing WR's, Gettleman's job security, Shula's ability to have a #1 offense). 

Cam covers up a lot of people's mistakes and saves a lot of jobs. Many of us have said how much this entire organization takes him for granted and it shows more and more each day. I mean trotting him out there with a tear in his throwing shoulder while out of playoff contention? Really? Like c'mon.

Archived