• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait a second, Cam was allowed to play with torn rotator cuff?

Jeremy Igo

It's a few things that have me loopy right now. 

One, the fact that he was allowed to play with a partially torn rotator cuff grinds my gears. Nobody in that training room and on the coaching staff put their foot down? You can sideline him over a tie but not a bad shoulder? 

Two, the fact that this SOB played through is beyond me. I've sprain my shoulder and thought I was gonna die and I needed 24hour help and a live in nurse. Tough. 

Three, this whole staff is probably just stupid. I know they followed a treatment plan but this is coming late. This should've happened last month probably. 

I hate to think he kept playing in a lost season, and everyone here knows, I wouldn't hesistate to call out the staff for stupidity, but having thought about it, my guess is Cam made the decision.  Like most players, he didn't want to sit out, regardless of the circumstances, and likely put off addressing it until after the season.

NOW, that being said, where I do think the staff's ineptitude is visible in this situation is in waiting to get his surgery done until late March.  Just doesn't make sense...  unless it was made to accomodate Cam's offseason plans, I have no earthly idea why they wait this long.

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I hate to think he kept playing in a lost season, and everyone here knows, I wouldn't hesistate to call out the staff for stupidity, but having thought about it, my guess is Cam made the decision.  Like most players, he didn't want to sit out, regardless of the circumstances, and likely put off addressing it until after the season.

NOW, that being said, where I do think the staff's ineptitude is visible in this situation is in waiting to get his surgery done until late March.  Just doesn't make sense...  unless it was made to accomodate Cam's offseason plans, I have no earthly idea why they wait this long.

I'm assuming it's late to us and not them because of the "treatment plan" they had him on. Ryan said they had him rest then rehab and throwing. So I'm ASSUMING he rested the rest of January, February started the rehab and here we are 3rd week in March and he's in pain throwing. Idk, this is the only way I can make sense lol. This whole staff gives me bad migraines. 

Oh lawd, I had almost forgotten about Rivera sitting him for the first snap of a game over the dress code. But we play him through this type of injury in a lost season? The level of ineptitude on display here is unbelievable.

Archived