• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers biggest weakness as of today....

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, panthersphan said:

Now with the 2 rookies having a year under their belts and bringing Captain back for the nickel, I'm not that worried about CB (although I think we still need some addition).

Peppers and CJ coming back hard to say DE, but damn we need a young stud DE for sure... that is high up there.

WR is definitnely a big hole and so is Strong Safety... a backup RB....not mention LT....geeeeez....

I'm going with Strong Safety, for now.

we need an addition of a starting CB,Worley is backup talent...period. 

53 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

we need an addition of a starting CB,Worley is backup talent...period. 

a reasonable position according to many mock draft boards out there. Almost all the big ones have us drafting a CB in rounds 1-4. 

On 3/20/2017 at 10:19 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

What is the Panthers biggest weakness today?

Looking over the roster, I have to think it comes down between offensive tackle and defensive end.

Huge question mark at left tackle.

Defensive end unit that hasn't improved this offseason and was pretty awful last season.

What say you?

TEs & WRs

your assessment has been off lately.

also worry about DG overthinking himself and not listening to his coaches that need certain players for the scheme. 

@CRA

@Cracka McNasty

Prepare to attack.

The weakness is the QB. If he continues to hold the ball waiting for the big stats and highlight reel deep throws rather than checking down or throwing away, this offense will continue to look like crap. 

Man he didn't have hardly second and a half to throw 75 percent of his passes last year. Someone on here the other day said he has always been the worst against the blitz. Look at his MVP season the best against the blitz over all the QBs. He had a passer rating of 118.7. So people need to quit calling him out. It was bad oline and bad play calls.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Man he didn't have hardly second and a half to throw 75 percent of his passes last year. Someone on here the other day said he has always been the worst against the blitz. Look at his MVP season the best against the blitz over all the QBs. He had a passer rating of 118.7. So people need to quit calling him out. It was bad oline and bad play calls.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So your belief is Cam can't accurately complete a pre-snap read, can't audible to a more likely successful play, and somehow needs Shula to OK a check down or dump off?  Somehow, that doesn't sound MVPish to me. Obviously Shula's fault.

Archived