• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers biggest weakness as of today....

Jeremy Igo

#1 : OC

#2 :OT (and in general healthy Oline)

#3 : Speed WR (Now that Ginns gone that's huge)

#4 : Dominant young pass rusher

#5: Home run threat young RB who stays healthy

(Nice to have but not glaring weaknesses)

- Another good TE

- Good young SS to pair up with Coleman

- Better CB depth

- More Oline depth

- Cam needs to improve his short throw accuracy and decision making

9 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Wasn't trying be an a hole as much as I was just pointing that the team is pretty well rounded. I just hope the coaches can utilize the strengths of what we have better this season. 

But what can I say, maybe I'm just an a hole anyways.

I think it's a requirement for membership.

Definitely left tackle,  RT .. and depth and both positions. Almost all of our problems offensively can be contributed to either poor line play or QB play.  I know everyone blames Shula for the offensive woes plus hacking the DNC server,  hiding weapons of mass destruction and ghost writing for Nicki Minaj , but looking at games from the previous year, the difference was in the pass protection.  Once Cam got pressured consistently, his mechanics broke down even more.  Even if Oher comes back I'm worried about the tackle position.  Daryl Williams did not look like a world beater to me. 

SS I'm not to worried about contrary to popular opinion Boston didn't play as bad a people make it out to be.  Between him and Adams I think it could possibly be improved but it's not glaring.

DE I'm not sure about , I mean with basically the same cast we were second in the league in sacks last year.  Peppers in the rotation is either a slight improvement or status quo. 

WR - I'm not sure about as well.  Kind of want to see how the new additions shape uo. 

RB-  Has to be addressed sooner or later.  Fozzy and Cap don't appear to be the answer.  Stewart while fine when healthy is hardly ever healthy.  I'm on the Fournette bandwagon, but I'm open to other choices. 

TE - If we get Howard at 8th, I would be happy tbh.  I'm tired of our proto typical blocking TE who catches an occasional pass, I would love to have a weapon opposite Greg Olsen (who imo isn't used enough). 

Wr core, followed closely by our secondary. De is solid at least for this year with pep,Cj,and Addison. Wr core lacks speed, yes Shepard and Johnson can be those guys but It's more unlikely then likely they magically have a breakout year. Secondary wise any regression in play from bradberry or worely and we are fuged, even a injury right now to any of our CB's would be crucial. Safety I'm not worried about, the play last year at safety wasn't as bad as its made out to be, but in a draft as deep as it is with safetys I expect someone to be drafted early.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived