• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers biggest weakness as of today....

Jeremy Igo

What is the Panthers biggest weakness today?

Looking over the roster, I have to think it comes down between offensive tackle and defensive end.

Huge question mark at left tackle.

Defensive end unit that hasn't improved this offseason and was pretty awful last season.

What say you?

Long snapper! (just to be different!)

I think it's really the offensive tackles.  We're putting our trust in a guy who still isn't clear of the concussion protocol and a guy who was basically written off by the team that drafted him.  That's the biggest fear.

This draft is deep in pass rushers, and extremely light in quality tackles.  We can find some pass rush, but good luck on keeping Cam upright if Kalil and Oher stink it up.

4 hours ago, d-dave said:

Long snapper! (just to be different!)

I think it's really the offensive tackles.  We're putting our trust in a guy who still isn't clear of the concussion protocol and a guy who was basically written off by the team that drafted him.  That's the biggest fear.

This draft is deep in pass rushers, and extremely light in quality tackles.  We can find some pass rush, but good luck on keeping Cam upright if Kalil and Oher stink it up.

The vikings made attempts to retain Kalil. 

That is not writing him off, no matter how you spin it. 

Yes, at this point, it is hope that he regains is probowl form. 

The options at LT were few, and not great. I believe we got the one with the highest ceiling. 

Archived