• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Grabs: WR Charles Johnson - Was His Potential Hindered By Poor QB Play?

Saca312

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Lol Patterson beat him out because Bradford has no arm strength. All they did were dumpoffs and 5 yard passes. Johnson was used primarily as a deep threat.

Adam Theilen and Diggs didn't have problems with Bradford's deep passes 

Patterson beat him out cause he's better 

Just now, GoobyPls said:

Adam Theilen and Diggs didn't have problems with Bradford's deep passes 

Patterson beat him out cause he's better 

From the film I see, Bradford is God-awful poo.

I don't care how others perform, but when CJ2 gets some chances, he doesn't get any help from his QB.

Go watch the source video for yourself, and tell me half - or most - of those passes were erratic, underthrown, or plain bad.

17 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

From the film I see, Bradford is God-awful poo.

I don't care how others perform, but when CJ2 gets some chances, he doesn't get any help from his QB.

Go watch the source video for yourself, and tell me half - or most - of those passes were erratic, underthrown, or plain bad.

I saw 3 bad throws 

When you get beat out by other WR who aren't world beaters, it's not a good look.

Hope this is the chance he needs.  Like what I read about the guy.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Five-things-to-know-about-the-new-Charles-Johnson/124ad279-82dc-46bf-96ab-af0b814e7e07

Johnson's heart extends beyond his immediate family. When a Minnesota mom put out a Facebook plea to save her daughter's 10th birthday party, Johnson was a familiar face among 300-some strangers that attended.

5. For the love of the game: It all adds up to Johnson being the kind of player that should fit nicely in the Panthers' locker room.

"I love this game. I love this game with everything in me, and that's the reason I play," Johnson said. "I'm not playing for glory or for money. I play it because I love it. I give it everything I've got each and every week.

"I think it's a great fit for me. They've got a good thing going here with a good quarterback and a good game plan on offense. I just think it fits me as a player, and I'm excited about being here and look forward to getting out there and showing what I can do."

Archived