• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playbook...

xPUREBYBLOODx

They went on to say that the key player for the Giants is Jacobs. Without him they definitely lose. And for us it is Delhomme. We have to keep him comfortable, as he was in the Denver game. And I thought to myself, "No problemo!" :biggrin:

Then they both picked us to win. :biggrinjester:

Everyone knows that Jacobs isn't 100%....I think the Giants will rest him for the playoffs

imo it would be stupid of them to even let him play with the injury he has. someone just lays a good hit on him and his season is over. doesn't even have to be a nasty or dirty hit. Just a good ole fashioned hit. I think no matter what they say he sits on sunday or gets very limited carries. like 5 or so.

Playbook is a pretty good damn show. They do some in depth analysis and they're normally right.

I like this.

Yeah and those two guys Brian Baldinger and Sterling Sharp always pick the Panthers. I can't remember a game they didn't pick us to win.

Everyone knows that Jacobs isn't 100%....I think the Giants will rest him for the playoffs

He will play because they need to win HFA because they suck on the road and need to rest all there banged up players. I dont think it will be a smart move though cause Jacobs will not be right for the playoffs. We will see but Im thinking hes gonna be rushed into playing.

Archived