• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My annual fullback man crush

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Sam Rogers

Virgin Tech

Do want

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/03/14/carolina-panthers-draft-sam-rogers/

Also on the post in the front page about having no fullback beside Johnson isn't Darrel Young  a FB?

But this guy is a good prospect in the 5th or 6th round especially if we are going to more of a traditional run game.

Also on the post in the front page about having no fullback beside Johnson isn't Darrel Young  a FB?

But this guy is a good prospect in the 5th or 6th round especially if we are going to more of a traditional run game.

Yep, forgot about that guy.

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

He seems like a solid pickup but either way having competition will be a great thing for a position that has been neglected for awhile.

That block at 0:50... it's been so long...

arAJhud.gif

I'm definitely biased as a Tech alum, but Rogers has the perfect work ethic / mentality for a fullback. Walked on to Virginia Tech, ended up earning scholarship and becoming a captain and vital piece of the offense.

He has the skill set that if he had gone to say a Western Carolina, he would have been a successful running back.

I think he would be aggressive in putting on weight and strength for a professional team and could easily play around 245, and be just like Hoover was for us!

18 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

The annual hype that Igo manages to create for a random draft/UFA fullback proves that he could easily become a cult leader and go and live with a bunch of virgins in the South Carolina hills. 

See also his vegan health drive. 

All the virgins in this board - you've been warned.

That's like 70% of this board. 

Archived