• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade Kony Ealy To Patriots

bobsfoodbasics

Big picture, this isn't a bad move.  He was a decent rotational player, but we don't really need him for this year's team, and he wasn't going to get extended next year.  I think he had a lot of upside coming out, but he never really got better.  Maybe his work ethic isn't where it needs to be, but no real improvement in 3 years is a red flag.  He struck me as immature.  Maybe this is an addition by subtraction thing.

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

He's got the talent, and measurables.  If he's there, and we pick someone else.  Not gonna be too thrilled about that.  

I agree with you about the measurables and talent.  His consecutive years of underperforming makes me question his heart, desire, and work ethic.  Tough decision.

Just now, MadHatter said:

Love Fournette's measurables, but he really underperformed at LSU with all that natural talent.  He makes me nervous.

?

I don't follow LSU but from everything I read he dominated his freshman year, battled injuries the next two years but also put up stats even when opposing defenses devised their entire game plan around stopping him. There's a reason scouts are calling him a once in a generation type player. The only concern I have is injuries.

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

?

I don't follow LSU but from everything I read he dominated his freshman year, battled injuries the next two years but also put up stats even when opposing defenses devised their entire game plan around stopping him. There's a reason scouts are calling him a once in a generation type player. The only concern I have is injuries.

He is a run through people kind of runner in college...hard to do that in the nflNFL

Archived