• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers signing Matt Kalil

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Someone put it best on twitter earlier: "All you can do is sit back and just hope for the best.  In the meantime,I'm gonna go get another beer."

My grandfather said something similar. "Son, when you pay the bills, you can make the rules. Until then. Wipe your azz, and get off my pot."

Okay, maybe not too similar. But man, I miss that guy. So thanks for jogging my memory.

13 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

aka

"I'm butthurt we essentially wasted the #4 ovr pick on a guy that might end up blossoming else where 4 years later"

I'd be butt sad too, each year he's finished in bottom five ........Five years in a row.... Plus he only played 2 games last year(poorly) and got 11 million..... I hope Bojangles has bust curing properties and OL coaches are up-to-date on their warlock skills.

2 hours ago, bobcat91 said:

Here are the grades and statements from our signing Kalil to a $50 million plus contract.

ESPN: D-

Walter Football: Assenine 

SB Nation: D

Sports Illustrated: Absurd

Fox Sports: F

It's Gettlemagic

Oh well that settles that then.  We should just outsource our GM spot to the all knowing internet writers.

Archived