• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers signing Matt Kalil

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, 15 said:

first of all, you're lying - so I'm going to try and really hard and have a conversation with you.

you haven't watched every game and he wasn't abused in every game. that is a gross exaggeration. 

please link this website.

we are paying for the same reason we payed Oher to come here and revive his career. Oher was a fantastic signing until one of the worst concussions in NFL history.

you need to realize that not all of those guys want to come here, and that there are 31 other teams offering them money to go elsewhere. this is not madden. there are dozens of different variables.

the fact that you even mentioned Reiff just goes to show that you're a whiney school boy thats attracted to familiar names. 

the guy is a panther now. shut your mouth, cheer his ass on, and hope for the best. it's just a fugging game for entertainment sake. 

First off, learn to read. I said every game I watched them play. I never said I saw every game. Neither have you. Cause if you did, you would be the only person alive saying he was even average over the past 4 seasons. 

Website was linked earlier. Something like Matt Kalil sucks.com.

Why is Reiff a worse option. I can show him playing much better LT than Kalil over the past 4'years. How about you. Explain why I know nothing. Tell me Reiff wasn't better. And healthier. Bring that superior knowledge. WE WANT ANSWERS!!! 

19 minutes ago, 15 said:

you're correct, I haven't - but the experts whose opinions I respect much more than yours or anyones on this forum say he is a good tackle that has been held back from performing at his highest potential due to injuries. 

please show me Reilly Reiff, RIGHT TACKLE for the Detroit Lions, the guy that Detroit is considering replacing with MIKE REMMERS is a better LEFT TACKLE than Kalil.

oh and thank you using one of my infamous catch phrases, love my fans!

You can believe what you want

2015. Reiff at LT- 77.5 PFF

2015  Kalil at LT-68.4 PFF 

Same schedules. Should I go to 2014 when Kalil was ranked 81 out of 84 OTs?

There's mine. Who are your experts and sources who say Kalil is better? Link them.

28 minutes ago, rodeo said:

I guess Okung was a pipe dream, but it's at least an upgrade. Still need an RT.

We do not need a RT. We already have a RT. How can there be this many supposedly Panther fans that don't know we already have a RT.

Daryl Williams is our RT. He has earned it with his play. In this day and age with all sorts of ways to watch Panther games. I would think more Panther fans would know who Daryl Williams is.

Archived