• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Christian McCaffrey was black, he would be a top 10 pick

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Honkey, Cracker, popcorn head, cotton top, ect. Good song. 

I'm so sick of color as the reason. Good and Evil are the only colors.

Who do you choose?

btw..why are republicans red? Fyck that.  I'm everything.

His only knock is his strength and power run game. HE pretty much checks all other boxes by all accounts he was a great college RB .I mean he's almost consensus rated as the #3 RB in the class and it would not surprise me if a few teams had him as the #2 RB on their board if they aren't huge Cook fans. He will likely go in the mid to late 1st or at the latest top half of the second round, so maybe he's being disrespected by the media and fans but not by real teams and NFL talent elevators. They probably loved his combine and its easy to see him getting snatched up real quick by one of the playoff teams in the late first. Billicheck would have a field day with him and James White in the backfield because of how well he can use versatile players like McCaffrey. 

There probably a close to zero chance the Panthers draft him in my opinion, because of the system we run and the position we are drafting at it won't make sense value wise to get him instead of Fournette, Adams, Allen, Hooker, D.Barnett, , S.Thomas, ect. 

If we make any trade downs or trade ups I could see it happening. Especially if he drops through the whole first round and we didn't select an RB, then Gettleman might trade up in the 2nd (which shouldn't be that costly considering we have pick  40) and pick him that's a little more foreseeable. I could also see that happening if Ross or Howard drop to the 2nd. 

Of course it's true....

That's why Jordy Nelson who led WRs in TDs is "sneaky fast" or "deceptive speed" or a "technician" lol...omg guys that white offensive player is "scrappy".

Jordy ran a 4.51 while Dez ran a 4.52 and I've never heard him being called "sneaky" or anything like that.

I think it's probably true in terms of public perception but not to GMs around the league. The draft will tell us. But judging from current mocks he is a 1st round pick. And to be rated that highly as a RB shows a lot of respect white or black.

Archived