• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fournette runs a 4.51 and 4.52

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If he drops 10lbs he probably runs a 4.4 easily. And probably very similar power. Coaches will probably try to convince him to slim down 5-15 lbs for an NFL playing weight.

I seriously think he added to weight to drop down to the right team. He looked leaner during college season.

12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Just No...

1.This draft is deep in Rb's.. This draft will produce productive RB in the 4th and 5th round.. No need to trade up to get 1 in the 1st...

2. We need more than 1 players and have 4 picks in the top 100.. You don't trade that chance to add more than 1 talent to your team..

3. See. Ricky Williams and the Saints..

4. Very good player but not once in a lifetime.. (Barry sanders, Bo Jackson) only fit that catagory.. please don't fall for that "best back since AP" stuff because they said the same thing about Gurley, and Elliot last year..

I would be ecstatic if Fournette turned out like Elliot or Gurley but I think he will be even better, thats just my opinion. No rb in the 4th or 5th rounds will be as good as Fournette.

9 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Nope Fournette is better overall football player besides Garrett if he is avaible at 8 he will be A Panther

If he's at 8 then i'm okay with the pick.. (i would rather have 1 of those safeties or a pass rusher).. but LF wouldn't upset me at 8..

Trading up for him is a different story..

8 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

I would be ecstatic if Fournette turned out like Elliot or Gurley but I think he will be even better, thats just my opinion. No rb in the 4th or 5th rounds will be as good as Fournette.

How do you know??

Jordan Howard was a 5th round pick for the bears last year..

And without the dallas Oline or offensive system was only 300 yards behind elliot.. 

Year after year it's been proven that you can find RB talent all thru the draft.. And this year is deeper than most..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

How do you know??

Jordan Howard was a 5th round pick for the bears last year..

And without the dallas Oline or offensive system was only 300 yards behind elliot.. 

Howard is a stud but how often does that happen though? Not very. Since we have the 8th pick I don't think it would take that much for the Titans to trade their pick with us. I'm thinking about Cam here and Ron wanting our offense to "evolve" when it comes to taking Fournette. Fournette is a great blocker, that can't be questioned. He is also special in the way that even a guy like Shula can't fug him up. You have him run north/south and block and he will bruise people. I do think we need a DE but Fournette is more proven than Barnett, Thomas and those other guys. Myles Garrett won't be there at 8. Fournette is 100% the way for us to go. If we don't trade up and Fournette isn't there at 8, I wouldn't mind us drafting Adams or Hooker but if they are gone too, I'll just be really disappointed.

9 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Howard is a stud but how often does that happen though? Not very. Since we have the 8th pick I don't think it would take that much for the Titans to trade their pick with us. I'm thinking about Cam here and Ron wanting our offense to "evolve" when it comes to taking Fournette. Fournette is a great blocker, that can't be questioned. He is also special in the way that even a guy like Shula can't fug him up. You have him run north/south and block and he will bruise people. I do think we need a DE but Fournette is more proven than Barnett, Thomas and those other guys. Myles Garrett won't be there at 8. Fournette is 100% the way for us to go. If we don't trade up and Fournette isn't there at 8, I wouldn't mind us drafting Adams or Hooker but if they are gone too, I'll just be really disappointed.

Agree to disagree.

1. It happens alot actually.. Alfred Morris, Thomas Rawls, Arian Foster

Hell David Johnson was a 3rd round pick..

2. You need to look up Barnett's college stats before you say "more proven" than him..

3. Also look up trade value and what it would cost to move up.. if it takes us out of getting 4 plsyers in the top 100 than its to much.  

4. If we build up the Oline in FA (like the plan seems to be)  a 2nd 3rd or 4th round RB matched with Stew will be good..

Archived