• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fournette runs a 4.51 and 4.52

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

At 240, that is damn impressive. Cook ran about the exact same but weighing much less.

Doubt Fournette makes it out of the top 5 now unfortunately.

Then we can get an elite safety or DE???

While I would love to see Fournette in a Panther uniform, if he doesn't slide, then I'd be happy picking many of the other players.  He just makes so much sense for us, it's almost like we're starting to have a relationship with him before we even talk to him.  That break up will be terrible for me!

I tend to think the same, I think the 4.5 will turn some teams off also, by no means is that slow when you consider what he brings as a total package. But it won't entice or excite teams in the top 5. 

CLE / SF / CHI / JAX / TEN /NYJ / SD

All of those teams have needs at the other elite impact positions available (DL/S) and you have to anticipate one QB is likely to go in the top 7 as well, IMO the fact he ran in the 4.5 range almost guarantees he lasts until we select at 8.

Not sure his timed speed really changes much of anything rather than confirms what personnel staff already saw on tape. One could see the home run speed in the open field when he often pulled away from opposing players in the secondary. He looked like a 4.5 guy on film and ran that way today. I think regardless of what he did at the combine his stock would remain within the same 2-10 range and that still holds. His medicals will be more important for teams.

Archived