• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pancakes

Jeremy Igo

Misleading thread! I thought this was about pancakes! Those look good but you haven't lived until you have had white macadamia pancakes with coconut syrup. OMG it's the tits.

On my diet (i'm doing a hard body challenge for six weeks now after losing 28 lbs last 7 weeks), I refrain from eating any fried foods 95% of the time. Only meat I eat is chicken breast, 99% ground turkey, and any white fish. Vegetables are limited to asparagus, spinach, kale and celery. All the others vegetables are empty and have no nutritional value (lettuce). I stay away from fruit almost altogether given the high amount of sugar. 

Go to whole foods or even sprouts and they sell liquid aminos which is a replacement for soy sauce. It has zero calories and adds great taste to your food. Also replace regular salt with pink Himalayan salt which is better for you.

IMG_2848-002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

1 hour ago, h0llywood said:

Misleading thread! I thought this was about pancakes! Those look good but you haven't lived until you have had white macadamia pancakes with coconut syrup. OMG it's the tits.

On my diet (i'm doing a hard body challenge for six weeks now after losing 28 lbs last 7 weeks), I refrain from eating any fried foods 95% of the time. Only meat I eat is chicken breast, 99% ground turkey, and any white fish. Vegetables are limited to asparagus, spinach, kale and celery. All the others vegetables are empty and have no nutritional value (lettuce). I stay away from fruit almost altogether given the high amount of sugar. 

Go to whole foods or even sprouts and they sell liquid aminos which is a replacement for soy sauce. It has zero calories and adds great taste to your food. Also replace regular salt with pink Himalayan salt which is better for you.

IMG_2848-002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Who spunked all over your pancakes? 

On 2/26/2017 at 5:36 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Well,  I am off all my meds after just 2 months of eating whole foods plant based. Not sure I should go back. 

Any amount of animal products isnt good for you, even in moderation. Animal fats cause heart disease and diabetes. Animal proteins promote all kinds of cancers.  Not interested in going down that path again really. 

You think you haven't had any problems, but many times the first indication of any problem is a heart attack. Don't let it get that far.  Cut way back on animal products and processed foods,  and add tons of fresh fruit and veg. That is the best diet advice anyone could ever give you. 

Having just a single piece of meat once a week has been shown to have adverse effects. 

You should look at South Indian diet ,  I believe its one of the healthiest & of course delicious.

Archived