• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"He is the type of back that you build your team around"

UNCrules2187

at the beginning of the year NOBODY beleived in DeAngelo...

Who the hell do you hang out with?

Tons of people were calling for him OVER foster.

Foster was always a backup, despite the fact he started, which he never should have.

Everyone I personally know, knew Dwill was gonna be the sh*t.

Who the hell do you hang out with?

Tons of people were calling for him OVER foster.

Foster was always a backup, despite the fact he started, which he never should have.

Everyone I personally know, knew Dwill was gonna be the sh*t.

I think what he's talking about is a lot of people believed after Stewart was drafted that Williams would not be the starter.

Your reading is so superb. What would the huddle do without your constant blind homerism.

I'm a homer? That's a first one. You're saying if I wasn't a homer allegedly, I would appreciate a bunch of dumbasses coming in and changing the topic of the thread to yet another 'let's find a better quarterback' thread? Go try to finally make a coherent post somewhere else.

I'm a homer? That's a first one. You're saying if I wasn't a homer allegedly, I would appreciate a bunch of dumbasses coming in and changing the topic of the thread to yet another 'let's find a better quarterback' thread? Go try to finally make a coherent post somewhere else.
You said Jake bashing, now you change it to "lets find a better QB" thread?

Kurb said he isn't hating on anyone but "if we had a stud QB.." Obviously Jake isn't a QB one builds a team around. Yet, you take that as Jake bashing. God, you just get smarter with every post.

What does it matter what I had to say about the Jake haters, anyways? The problem was yet again another thread turned into a let's talk about everything wrong with Jake. I'm not a homer, I know that the dude has his problems, I know he's not a stud, but do we need to be constantly reminded about his problems in every thread about anything, let alone a specific one about Deangelo?

I know you aren't particularly fond our of quarterback's talents, but you can't admit that this sh*t's getting ridiculous? People should probably appreciate what they have now, and quit whining and nitpicking every chance they get. It's sad how quickly people forget what our team looked like when we didn't have him.

What does it matter what I had to say about the Jake haters, anyways? The problem was yet again another thread turned into a let's talk about everything wrong with Jake. I'm not a homer, I know that the dude has his problems, I know he's not a stud, but do we need to be constantly reminded about his problems in every thread about anything, let alone a specific one about Deangelo?

I know you aren't particularly fond our of quarterback's talents, but you can't admit that this sh*t's getting ridiculous? People should probably appreciate what they have now, and quit whining and nitpicking every chance they get. It's sad how quickly people forget what our team looked like when we didn't have him.

A topic about Williams getting derailed towards Jake, sure thats bad. But what got me was any little talk about Jake and his quirks gets called Jake bashing. Granted the discussion probably shouldn't have been brought up, but it was.

I love Jake, I like what he's brought to the team. However lately his problems have been more noticable... Which is probably why he got brought up into this topic about Williams. The games where Jake can't get anything done we just have to go back to running and when people know Jake wont be throwing, they key in on the run which makes Williams less productive.

antics?

Yeah, you know, over/underthrowing recievers, locking in on Steve Smith, not effectively using other WR not named Steve Smith (including Moose, TE, etc.) Those antics. I'm not a Jake hater by any stretch, but I do wonder how much further along our offense would be with a top rated passer. But that's just me........:D

Archived